GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I need to replace the ambient air temperature sensor on my 2019 Acadia but I am having trouble finding all the parts I need. I was able to find the sensor itself but I am having trouble finding the connector piece online. Does anybody maybe have a part number for the connector so that I could look up the part to purchase online? Thank you!

·
Super Moderator
20,845 Posts
Here's the parts diagram and list: Controls for 2019 GMC Acadia. Maybe you can find what you need in the link. If not, the parts department at a local dealership would be able to help you. Their parts catalogs are more comprehensive.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@speleos Thank you! I had a print out of the parts from my local dealer already but I cant seem to find it anywhere. Thanks for the info though! 😃

·
Registered
110 Posts
Shouldn't a 2019 still be under warranty? ............ Lots of miles otherwise! o_O

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@Allen391 yes it is technically under warranty, but unfortunately i need to replace it due to a mishap on my own fault. 😭

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
When you say connector piece, is it a part that does not appear on the diagram that Speleos provided?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts