? Plates
Monthly Payment: $530
SLT-2 w/ navigation, AWD, DVD, 19” wheels, carbon metallic, bench seating

·
Registered
69 Posts
Try this website to give you an idea of lease rates:

www.leaseguide.com/calc.htm

I show that your payment, with 0 down (title and doc only) and taxes rolled into your payment (7%) your monthly should be $588.33 on a 36 month lease, if you take out taxes it is $549.00.

I am going through the same proccess, this calculator has helped a lot.

I am assuming it is a 36 month lease.

·
Registered
234 Posts
All the numbers look in line to me, I am happy you received the coveted 6.25% lease rate. If you are a returning GMCA lease customer, at least ask about waiving the $500 security desposit but other than that it's a straight deal.

The only component missing is the term (how many months). I would recommend a 39 month/12k miles lease but if 10k works for you, I'm jealous.

It's always smart to pay your tax/tags upfront as not to pay interest on them (if one can swing it).

What state do you live in? I am curious if the GM lease rate dropped across the board or only in particular regions.

·
Registered
69 Posts
SEL
All dealerships in the chicagoland have been offering the 6.25% for the past 2 weeks I have been seriouslly looking.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry, I neglected to include the lease term of 39 months. Additionally, the dealership is based in Long Island, NY.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Nice....sounds like GM finally dropped a full % to 6.25%...good for us.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Do they not offer the Smart Buy for the Acadia. We did a Smart Buy (same terms as a lease only it is in your name and not someone else) for my wifes Aura. Got 1.9% for 3 years, 2000 down, maximum 12,000 miles per year. Chase gave us the 1.9%, GMAC was giving 2.0%. This was all back in December.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.