GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the delay guys, I am not computer saavy but here are some shots of our new 09', taken over the weekend.
This post will have 1, and I will try more in futher replys...

Attachments

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And a shot of the front seat area.

Attachments

·
Registered
423 Posts
Nice.. :thumb:

We are going for the exact same color but are getting the darker leather. How do you like the DVD Headrests?
My wife likes those but I am not happy with the way the sound could sound since it's done via a modulator right?

So how does that sound? ;D

Is that an AC aoutlet in the back of the center console? I thought they had removed that? What about the audio/video jacks? Does each headrest have one? Is there one for both?

·
Registered
428 Posts
That brick leather interior is sharp Alpha, great choice and sharp looking Acadia. :cheers:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Chop-Chop said:
Nice.. :thumb:

We are going for the exact same color but are getting the darker leather. How do you like the DVD Headrests?
My wife likes those but I am not happy with the way the sound could sound since it's done via a modulator right?

So how does that sound? ;D

Is that an AC aoutlet in the back of the center console? I thought they had removed that? What about the audio/video jacks? Does each headrest have one? Is there one for both?
Chop Chop,
Thanks for your comments. We really love the headrest DVD's we actually find them easy to use and this way the two little ones (2 yrs apart) can just watch their own shows and not fight. If a DVD is left in when the vehicle is turned off, then when you get back in, it starts where it left off. Plus, you can watch the same DVD on both or individual. Also, the FM modulator sound is fine which we did test, but most of the time we just let the little one use the wireless headrests. That IS an AC outlet on the back of the console, along with the optional 115v houshold outlet. The one deleted was actually down inside the center console below the armrest. And yes, each unit has the A/V hookups below the screen.

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
Pretty sharp. :thumb:

·
Registered
533 Posts
Big-Dog / Super-Dog AD1,

Congrats again. She's a beaut! Now we're twins - sans the interior color. And you've got the cool 19's, too. I've got around 835 miles already on my road trip. Now I'm at Lake Tahoe. So nice to have this brand new car - and you'll be so lovin' yours as you get to know it.

Smooth[/color] <><

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do you have the Hexomat? If so, would you post some pics? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
They look like Hexomats, nice pics too

·
Registered
428 Posts
the brick interior looks sharp

·
Registered
423 Posts
man that ride is pimp! are those factory acc. headrest dvd or aftermarket?

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
Schram said:
man that ride is pimp! are those factory acc. headrest dvd or aftermarket?
Those appear to be the GM factory headrest, I say that because they are the same as mine.

·
Registered
614 Posts
I saw a white Acadia today, the drivers hair matched the paint color almost perfectly. I wonder if that's why she picked that color. :thumb:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts