GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Passenger and rear air conditioner are blowing hot. I have checked the acurators which are good. When idling the high pressure moves/builds slowly from 100 to 150 then condenser fan turns on and the pressure goes back down to 100. Does anyone have any ideas? I think there may be two different issues but it could be one issue causing the problems. I've checked the codes but no codes are shown for the hvac unit. Thank you for your time!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I just went through the same problem with my 2013. Driver's side seemed cool, the pass and rear, not so much. I got out the thermometers and sure enough, it was blowing ambient temp all around. All the blend doors where functioning correctly. I just bought a recharge kit on a whim and it must have been low because it emptied the can and now blows 48 degs. There may be a leak in the system somewhere and I guess I'll find out soon enough. I've never had an issue before this spring. Our temps are moderate until about a month ago so this may have been an issue for a while.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts