GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm curious if anyone has come up with anything to put between the second row of stadium seats. my kids are
looking for some sort of table between them. thanks

·
Registered
102 Posts
While I have not made my purchase yet, when I do, we will be getting the second row buckets. And I agree, it would be nice to have some sort of center console there.

·
Registered
681 Posts
The Enclave has a 2nd row console. Looks like it would be nice but I like being able to get between the seats to the car seat in the 3rd row. It would be nice if it could come in and out with ease.

Attachments

·
Registered
524 Posts
Re: aftermarket rear seat console for stadium seating?

So your kids just want a flat surface to set things on?

If that is the case how about looking for a rigid plastic container that is well made and color correct, as well as the right size. You could get one with a lid that has a ridge around the top so small stuff doesn't roll off. You could put their stuff inside it. You could even customize it with some contact cement and the proper material to match. Then when you didn't want it between the seats you could just pick it up and put it in the cargo area, or take it out of the car completely.

Just off the top of my head. Maybe a better idea later.

Dan

·
Registered
524 Posts
Then there is always a beer cooler 8)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Dan hit the nail on the head.....a cooler. I've got one that fits in there perfectly. You can either use it for storage, or your beverage of choice. I gotta get a new one though, mine's rather grungy, and the wrong color.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I have to agree, that was a great idea. ;) I will now be in the market for the NICEST cooler on the market. I wonder if I gan get some Titanium leather from GMC? That would be awesome. And before anyone suggests it, I call dibbs on www.customacadiacoolers.com LOL!!!

·
Registered
382 Posts
I stuck a powered cooler in the way back, near the power point, fits like it was made for the Acadia and is even the right colors to go with Titanium :cheers:

·
Registered
524 Posts
jrc50 said:
I stuck a powered cooler in the way back, near the power point, fits like it was made for the Acadia and is even the right colors to go with Titanium :cheers:

Now you must post a picture of that!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts