GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and Gals,

i am looking @ buying a Portable Nav unit for the Big Blue ACADIA. I just would like to know how you guys decided to mount yours, and as soon as i get mine installed I will post a pic as well for others who are needing visuals as I am....

P.S. I am kind of biased towards the Garmin nuvi 200 and 200W.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
I ordered the Garmin Nuvi 660 but have not had time to mount it. I am hoping to make the mount somewhat temporary as the GPS will be used in multiple cars. I'll try to get pics once I figure out what works best for us.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Proclip makes a dandy mount system. Installs in 30 seconds. Easily removeable. I'm using it for a cellphone in the Acadia. I also have a Garmin mounted on one in my Sierra. I just ordered one for my mother's Buick/Magellan.

http://www.proclipusa.com/

Attachments

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Wow!! Proclip seems to have some really good options!! I got a vent mount with my Garmin that is supposed to be able to move from car to car as I intend to use it in multiple vehicles. But if that turns out to be too weak or seems like it might damage a vent, I am ordering from Proclip!!

Thanks kantkwit !!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.