GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone found any aftermarket crossrails for the Acadia roof rack? I need to get a set for our new 09 but would prefer to not spend 200 dollars on a set so I was hoping there was a decent aftermarket set for about 100-140 bucks....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
I am also looking for crossrails for a 2008 Acadia. Cheapest set I found is on eBay - $159.95 + $10.46 shipping = $170.41. GMC Accessories Store has them for $161.14 + $21.25 shipping = $182.39 (+ tax, I assume).
Quoted shipping rates are to ZIP code 14150 (although it took me some time to figure the S&H from the GMC Store...).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NY Engineer said:
I am also looking for crossrails for a 2008 Acadia. Cheapest set I found is on eBay - $159.95 + $10.46 shipping = $170.41. GMC Accessories Store has them for $161.14 + $21.25 shipping = $182.39 (+ tax, I assume).
Quoted shipping rates are to ZIP code 14150 (although it took me some time to figure the S&H from the GMC Store...).
I can buy the factory rails for 160 from teh dealer I got the truck from so it looks like I will just be buing factory rails.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
DSNY FN said:
I can buy the factory rails for 160 from teh dealer I got the truck from so it looks like I will just be buing factory rails.
Lucky you ;) My dealer quoted me $190 + installation + tax for the factory rails...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NY Engineer said:
DSNY FN said:
I can buy the factory rails for 160 from teh dealer I got the truck from so it looks like I will just be buing factory rails.
Lucky you ;) My dealer quoted me $190 + installation + tax for the factory rails...
Yep 160 tax and install included. They will be on the truck when we pick it up.
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top