GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it has a bit more than we originally wanted, but SWMBO was sick of waiting, and the lease really wasn't that much more.

Details:
SLT-1
Summit White exterior
Ebony Leather interior
Convenience Package
Cargo Package
Tow Package
Rear seat entertainment <-kids' favorite part of the car :thumb:
XM Radio
2nd row bench seat
Power lift gate

I was very happy with the dealership and salesman in south OC, CA. (PM me if you want a referral).

Upon arriving home, we immediately had about 3 different neighbors coming over asking "What is THAT?" and pawing all over the car. This is a street that has many different Tahoes, Expeditions, Pilots, and an Escalade or 2.

Have to say, even the day after (when I usually get some sort of buyer's remorse), I'm pretty happy. More importantly, it's my wife's car and SHE's happy. ;D

DBinMV

·
Registered
158 Posts
congrats!!

I just picked up mine on Monday (5/14) as well! I love it, beautiful car. It too had more than what I wanted but had to get the Carbon Metallic w/ ebony leather and it was tough finding one with the few criteria we wanted in that combo. O well, the extras are nice anyways. Acadia rocks!

·
Premium Member
2,861 Posts
Congrats to you guys on your new additions. ;) You're gonna love it here on this forum as much as you'll love driving your Acadia. ;D

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, yes, this is a pretty nice forum, especially compared to some of the other auto-enthusiast forums I've frequented. Kudos to admin, NY_Joe, and the others who make this a nice little corner of cyberspace.

During the course of my discussion, without me so much as saying "Internet", my salesman mentioned that he frequented these forums. Turns out he's an Acadia owner, too!

DBinMV

·
Super Moderator
19,012 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Add me to the Club SLT 1 Summit White Ebony Leather

Is there a Texas Grady White Club. If not should we start one? Are there any other Grady owners from Texas on the site?

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Add me to the club.... or maybe I'm already on it from my 2010 Acadia??? I know I'm in the QuickSilver club for my 2012

2017 Acadia SLT-1 AWD
Summit White

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
I tried looking for the SLT-1 Club numbers related to the person, but could not come up with it. I think Spelos might be handling it now. Same for the colors.

·
Super Moderator
19,012 Posts
I tried looking for the SLT-1 Club numbers related to the person, but could not come up with it. I think Spelos might be handling it now. Same for the colors.
No one assigned me that task. I'm only a member of the Silver and SLT-2 clubs.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts