GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
I ordered my all weather mats from GM direct (the link is in the above post). My total savings was $83 by buying from them rather than the dealership. Apperently the mark up is huge! I recieved the mats promptly and would buy again from them.
Lee

·
Registered
7 Posts
Has anyone ordered the premium molded carpet GMC mats. Have not been able to find a picture. My dealer said that they are new, before all you could get were the all-weather mats and the original carpet mats. These sound like they would be similiar to the catch-all mats. My dealer has a no return policy so would really like to know if these are better than the carpet mats that it came with.
Part number Front: 17801759 2nd row: 19166820 3rd row:17801762
I found them at: http://www.gmaccessorieszone.com

·
Registered
218 Posts
They have floor mats at weathertech.com. 2 different types.

·
Registered
3 Posts
jhp said:
Has anyone ordered the premium molded carpet GMC mats. Have not been able to find a picture. My dealer said that they are new, before all you could get were the all-weather mats and the original carpet mats. These sound like they would be similiar to the catch-all mats. My dealer has a no return policy so would really like to know if these are better than the carpet mats that it came with.
Part number Front: 17801759 2nd row: 19166820 3rd row:17801762
I found them at: http://www.gmaccessorieszone.com
I did and didnt like them , my dealer took them back. Fronts were ok, but the backs one's were very small.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I just received (like 30 minutes ago) a rear cargo mat from gmpartsdirect. It is very heavy and good quality. Only problem, I ordered it in mid-June. Only took ten weeks for delivery. I noticed it was manufactured in Korea.....I guess the boat was detained.

·
Registered
71 Posts
bg1811 said:
I just received (like 30 minutes ago) a rear cargo mat from gmpartsdirect. It is very heavy and good quality. Only problem, I ordered it in mid-June. Only took ten weeks for delivery. I noticed it was manufactured in Korea.....I guess the boat was detained.
GM had a problem with the mats tearing and they stopped production. I guess they have started selling them again. Our dealer said ours would be in Thursday.

·
Registered
683 Posts
bg1811 said:
Is this the same cargo mat that was a trifold to fit just behind the third row, or unfolded to fit when 2nd and 3rd row were down? If so how does the quality look? Maybe some pictures so we can compare to earlier models that had the "tear".

1 - 11 of 11 Posts