GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cheers: OK, OK. I finally did it. After an exhausting search for an 07 WD with Brick, loaded SLT2 turned up NOTHING, I placed an order for an 08 Carbon Black with Brick SLT2 fully loaded, then was told that the rear console that was supposed to be available Aug 07 wasn't going to be available until Oct 07. So I cancelled my order, looked exhaustively for an 08 loaded with Brick, couldn't find one, then finally decided that I may actually like the Titanium interior better than the Brick, so I went out and found an 08 WD tricoat with titanium leather SLT2, navigation, DVD player, HUD, HID, 19's, Trailer Towing pkg, and dual sunroofs that had just arrived 2 days ago. It listed for $43,905 and I got it for $41,451. She is SWEET!!!! Tonight is her first night home. Sweet dreams Kady (her new name). :blob: :banana:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Congrats! How about some pictures?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Ditto Craig's comments, hope you both enjoy! :cheers: Erik

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Test for pic post.

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Try to post again....

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
What color is the carpet with Titanium interior on the 08? I heard its Titanium as well and way to light? Your thoughts?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for all of the compliments. And yes, the carpet is titanium in the 08's. Worried abt dirt etc but at the same time realized although black carpet doesnt stain easily, it does show everything (my salesman made the astute observation that EVERYTHING is lighter than black) :) . So, I'll just do my best to keep it clean. i have kids too...just gotta lay down some "eating and drinking in the truck" rules. ;D Gotta go for a drive now..... 8)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts