GMC Acadia Forum banner

Which option would you like to have seen for the Acadia?

• Rain sensing wipers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Power adjustable pedals

• Rearview Camera

• Front-only sunroof

• Different Int color

• Different Ext color

• Other...

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 209 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which option would you most liked to see available on the Acadia?

·
Registered
360 Posts
V8 for me!

·
Registered
2 Posts
It'd be nice to be able to vote for more than one because a V8 engine option would have been nice. My 5 year old Oldsmobile Bravada has Rain sensing wipers so this option would have been nice since I don't like to go backwards in technology when purchasing a new vehicle 5 years after my current one. Power adjustable pedals I believe became an option later in the Bravada or Rainier. A Rearview Camera and Bluetooth are two things I would like in my next hauler also. Needless to say there's a few options on my "next vehicle should have this" list missing on the new triplets.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I would have like to have had a beige interior option similar to what's available on the Outlook. I think I'll end up being fine with the Titanium though.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I am going with Rearview camera.

I would not say Bluetooth because the OnStar works so well and is so integrated, but I would rather be able to pick a different carrier. As it is, I will be switching our other phones to verizon so all the phones and the car can be on one family plan.

One thing you don't have is the iPod integration, but I understand I can probably get that as a GM accessory from the dealer.

Rain sensing is nice, but I really don't know how much it is saving from regular intermittant. Seems our Jeep rain sensing pretty much works the same as my Mustang intermittants.

Power petals are nice, we have them on the Jeep, but both my wife and I can adjust the Acadia seat to the proper positions and be comfortable, with memory will never notice the difference.

Would have liked Memory seats to be an option on the SLT1, but I think the car makers know that this little $150 option will instantly get any 2-driver family into the top trim (if that is the only way to get it) once they have had it in the past.

V8 should be an option, but am glad it is not available now. I am looking to save some gas which my lead-footed wife burned at incredible levels out of our V8 Grand Cherokee.

Tan interior and some woodgrains would have been nice.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I would like the bluetooth feature since the city I live in just a "no hand held cell phone" law. This would come in handy.

The V8 was a close second for me though.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I would have liked to see a cruise control that turns off as you approach a car in front of you and speeds back up when it's clear.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Does the Acadia have automatic headlights??? Need to get the brochure out! If it doesn't, that is a feature I'm accustomed to and would love to have.

·
Premium Member
822 Posts
etgus said:
Does the Acadia have automatic headlights??? Need to get the brochure out! If it doesn't, that is a feature I'm accustomed to and would love to have.
Yes, it does.

Kelly

·
Registered
9 Posts
For me it would be a woodgrain interior choice (maybe two color choices!?!) I love wood interiors.

A second needed option would be cooled seats. Damn GMC for not thinking about them!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Pelle31 said:
SOM said:
A second needed option would be cooled seats. Damn GMC for not thinking about them!
they had to hold something back for the Buick version :D
so are there heated/cooled seats in th Enclave??

·
Registered
45 Posts
I voted for the rear-view camera, but I would also like Bluetooth since we have it in our '07 Camry. I get alot of use out of it. I would otherwise not use the cell phone in the vehicle since I don't like to hold a cell phone while I'm driving. I find that with Bluetooth, I concentrate on the road instead of the phone conversation (which is what would happen when I used to hold the cell phone while driving). With the Bluetooth, I find that when I get in traffic that requires my undivided attention, I subconsciously stop talking on the phone while I navigate traffic.

Some features that aren't available that would have been nice are:
1) Front-View Camera (along with the Rear-View Camera).
2) Add HUD Position (Up/Down) and display format, and A/C temp set by the Seat/Mirror memory. This could have been done relatively simply in software.

The Front-View camera would come in handy while parallel parking, just as the rear-view camera would.

Since my wife and I have different seat heights, I am always adjusting the HUD location when I get in the vehicle so I can see it.

As for the A/C, it's great having separate driver and passenger air temp controls, but I always have to change the controls when I get in the vehicle and my wife has to do the same.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Acadia's most wanted Missing Options

Does anyone know if the 3rd row window's will "vent out"..like on a minivan or like on some SUV's?

Thank you

1 - 20 of 209 Posts