GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, maybe they are not everywhere, but they are popping up more and more. Our house is 1 mile from a main thoroughfare, and shortly after we ordered our Deep Blue Acadia, a home in one of the subdivisions on the way to our house got a Deep Blue Acadia as well. The other day, on one of the other exits from our Suburb, a Carbon Metallic Acadia has shown up. And now at work, a second Acadia is in the parking lot of my building (1 building of 10, about 400 employees in my building), (the first Acadia is also not mine, I drive my Mustang to work, the Acadia is my wife's).

So then tonight, we are driving to dinner, and we saw a Red Jewel, and then shortly afterwards we saw a new Carbon Metallic. The Carbon was a PGA loaner car for the tournament this week. They have usually loaned Buicks, which maybe since there are not many Enclaves out there yet, GMC put out some Acadias.

When we saw the PGA car, my wife said, "You mean we could have got a deal on a PGA car if we had just waited". I pointed out that the dealership was willing to deal on cars back when we got ours as well, but since they didn't match her specifications (few had leather bench, and those that did were not SLT2) we had to wait 9 weeks, and I doubted that the PGA loaner cars would be up to her specifications.

Anyhow our exclusivity is coming to an end-- the jig is up and Acadia is about to be the Envoy/Explorer/Grand Cherokee of 2008 I think.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I live in West Palm Beach Florida and have yet to see one on the road here.......other then mine!
I know they are selling like hotcakes here, but I haven't seen any on the road?

·
Registered
33 Posts
If that is the GMC dealership on Military Trail............Yes. I believe it is the only one around here.
GMC Driver said:
Hope you bought from Peter O. @ General GMC, WPB. He always has the best price and dealer followup is great!

·
Registered
15 Posts
GM is not an exclusive type brand. As long there is demand for Acadia, GM will produce. Beyond that, I believe this is going to be a volume leader for them as they push the Lambdas across the board. Wait for the Chevy version and Saab version.

·
Registered
683 Posts
mitchl said:
Anyhow our exclusivity is coming to an end-- the jig is up and Acadia is about to be the Envoy/Explorer/Grand Cherokee of 2008 I think.
All the more reason the aftermarket had better get a move on and help us customize these so I can stand out from the rest of the general public :thumb:

·
Registered
683 Posts
badoscar said:
Who cares how many you see? If you want to buy something you will see no others around buy a mini van.
??? :crazy:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts