GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to Detroit for a few days. Saw just about every color while there. My mom's neighbor has a carbon one. Came out of the grocery store in Grosse Pointe and had a blue gold parked near mine. Then, as we drove across state today we saw 4 car carriers full of Acadias on I96 near Lansing shipping out. ;D

·
Registered
65 Posts
I still haven't seen another Acadia in central Florida and the dealer says he sells them as fast as he can get them in. Everybody must be keeping them at home in their garage! That's OK - I like the looks we get wherever we go. And the people who stop me in the parking lot to ask "what kind of car is that???"

·
Registered
11 Posts
They are still rare here in the Mid Atlantic region. Have not seen one on the road yet. In the Baltimore/Washington Metro Region, I only found 25 SLE's between a dozen dealerships. Just have to wait for the one I ordered to be delivered, I guess....

·
Registered
33 Posts
I know our dealer is selling them as soon as gets them........but I still haven't seen one on the road in the West Palm Beach area. Hope the first one I see is mine!!!!! next week or sooner..I hope!!!!! :angel:
Judy

·
Registered
492 Posts
GaryB said:
I still haven't seen another Acadia in central Florida and the dealer says he sells them as fast as he can get them in. Everybody must be keeping them at home in their garage! That's OK - I like the looks we get wherever we go. And the people who stop me in the parking lot to ask "what kind of car is that???"
Gary,
Where abouts in CF are you?

I'll drive by so you can see a wild one :cheers:

·
Registered
166 Posts
I've seen 5 or 6, 3 from out of state. They aren't too common here yet.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have not seen one around my area. (Fairhaven, MA). I know the dealers are selling them but I don't know where they are going. It's ok with me. I like being the first to show it off.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I bought mine on 3/25. Prior to that, I only saw one ... at it was the Saturn Outlook ... I travel the Garden State Parkway 5 days a week! Since 3/25 I've only seen one in Carbon with Jersey plates. My local dealer says he sold 12 of them in February and can't keep them on the lot. Makes sense ... when I went in last week for service, the showroom Acadia (the one that blew me away Day One) was gone - and they don't even have a replacement for it. But ... where are the Acadia's on the road? I don't mind, tho. I like seeing people stare at my ride when I pass by ... :eek:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Not too common here in the DFW area yet either. I don't think I've seen any outside of the dealers and the car show. And I've only seen 2 other Outlooks for that matter.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Haven't seen any here in Bucks County, PA though the dealer just received three last week. Had a couple stop me in the parking lot while shopping asking all sorts of questions. She worked for GM and hadn't seen the Acadia on the road. Expect she should get a good deal!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts