GMC Acadia Forum banner

121 - 140 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Re: Acadiaforum.net Window Decals - Purchase Here

Jeffb said:
I too have ordered via Paypal the decals and have yet to receive them.
I sent the original message complaining about paying for but not receiving the Acadiaforum.net decals. I received a reply indicating another member was selling them (PM admin ?), but no such person exists on the roster of members. In the PayPal reply/confirmation the name of "Stacy" was indicated as the recipient of the funds. I don't know how to contact her directly or if she is actually a member. Please post any additional information as to the status of your order or where/who I can contact either to be reimbursed or receive my decal. This has been going on for some time.

If they are not prepared or otherwise unable to process these orders, then perhaps they need to remove the ad/posting offering the decals.

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #123

Guys, my deepest apologies for the delay in getting these orders out. As mentioned in PMs, I've been extremely busy at work and completely missed these emails. I just put both of your decal orders in the mail so you should be getting them in a few days. In addition, I've refunded your payments (you should have a paypal confirmation email on this now).

Please accept these decals on me as an apology!
admin

·
Registered
370 Posts

admin said:
Guys, my deepest apologies for the delay in getting these orders out. As mentioned in PMs, I've been extremely busy at work and completely missed these emails. I just put both of your decal orders in the mail so you should be getting them in a few days. In addition, I've refunded your payments (you should have a paypal confirmation email on this now).

Please accept these decals on me as an apology!
admin
Thanks, Admin. I got the decals and I appreciate you're responding to our concerns. Don't work so hard. ;) :D Take care.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Just curious, these still available? ???

·
Registered
130 Posts
soupbowl said:
me too.....
And I do realize what the thread title and first post state in bold SOLD OUT...but if enough of us new members wish to place orders, could they magically become available for one more shipment?!  :soapbox:

·
Premium Member
3,417 Posts
They're not available anymore unless some enterprising member wants to see about manufacturing a new batch. This offer was originally put together by Admin and he is no longer with the forum. Admin2, the new owner, probably isn't concerned with it.

·
Registered
130 Posts
GeoHawk said:
They're not available anymore unless some enterprising member wants to see about manufacturing a new batch. This offer was originally put together by Admin and he is no longer with the forum. Admin2, the new owner, probably isn't concerned with it.
:-\. I wouldn't know where to start. Oh we'll...was worth a shot

·
Registered
12 Posts
will you be selling anymore decals,, i have a couple friends interested in purchasing the decals

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone. I just bought a 2010 Acadia and joined this forum. The first post that caught my attention was DECALS. I do this type of work on my spare time. If I can make proper arrangements with an administrator and locate who has the vector/ Eps file...I can make these in solid colors and chrome too! Stay tuned as I investigate.

·
Premium Member
15,751 Posts
I have a small stash of these (need to count to see what I actually have). Any takers???

·
Premium Member
15,751 Posts
Yeah I was lost in space for awhile; trying to make a slow and steady return ;)

·
Premium Member
15,751 Posts
I have a small quantity in stock if you want one; same as the one you had on the 07

121 - 140 of 150 Posts
About this Discussion
149 Replies
23 Participants
teetertotter
GMC Acadia Forum
Join our Acadia Forum community where enthusiasts discuss mods and troubleshooting for the GMC Acadia and Denali Crossover SUV.
Full Forum Listing