GMC Acadia Forum banner

101 - 120 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Re: Acadiaforum.net Window Decals - Purchase Here

admin said:
Francis, I saw your order after I got to work today, sorry :( My birthday was this weekend and I was out of town. I'll get your order together ship first thing tomorrow. And yes, same shipping.
Thanks, was waiting for me when we got home Saturday.

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #102

Hey guys, I'm back from my trip to Oklahoma last week for my 20th Reunion! (Oh man am I getting old :) )

If you placed an order last week, my apologies for the delay. I'll get them in the mail today.

·
Registered
6,816 Posts

:( I have an Outlook can I order a couple??? :)

·
Premium Member
15,751 Posts

Sailfish said:
:( I have an Outlook can I order a couple??? :)
You would be the first Outlook member to have them :thumb:

You can order them through paypal a few responses back

·
Registered
6,816 Posts

:thumb: Thanks!

Order has been placed! Okay I did buy two after all....may be dumping the Outlook and....the Acadia Denali is looking pretty good right now.

:cheers:

·
Registered
6,816 Posts

:thumb: Arrived in the mailbox Thursday.

Now just have to get it on the back window and make sure it is STRAIGHT not tilted. Like someone we know...hummm.....78U. LOL!

·
Premium Member
15,751 Posts

It's not tilted :banghead:.................you just have to lean ever so much to the right :cheers:

·
Registered
6,816 Posts

AA/78U said:
It's not tilted :banghead:.................you just have to lean ever so much to the right :cheers:
Well shucks you know what with enough of these :wine: I know it will be perfectly straight. ;D

·
Premium Member
15,751 Posts

Sailfish said:
Well shucks you know what with enough of these :wine: I know it will be perfectly straight. ;D
:clap:.......finally someone gets it :thumb:

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #110

In order to hopefully move the huge pile of these I have left, I've doubled the initial order number. For 2011, it's now 2 decals for $5! Use these on your Acadia (they are high quality and come off without damaging the paint or tearing and ripping), or decorate your garage walls, tool boxes or workbench and show your support for Acadiaforum.net!

Order Here and thanks for helping support the forum!

·
Registered
871 Posts

Sailfish said:
:thumb: Thanks!

Order has been placed! Okay I did buy two after all....may be dumping the Outlook and....the Acadia Denali is looking pretty good right now.

:cheers:
Welcome aboard sailfish. Take the plunge!! You won't be sorry. Saw my first silver Denali yesterday. Other than the woman driving and talking on the phone, it was very nice.

·
Premium Member
15,751 Posts

admin said:
In order to hopefully move the huge pile of these I have left, I've doubled the initial order number. For 2011, it's now 2 decals for $5! Use these on your Acadia (they are high quality and come off without damaging the paint or tearing and ripping), or decorate your garage walls, tool boxes or workbench and show your support for Acadiaforum.net!

Order Here and thanks for helping support the forum!
Two for five; then I could put one on each rear side window to go along with the "crooked one" in the center of the rear glass

·
Premium Member
15,751 Posts

I still think every member of this forum should be required to buy one or face banishment

I'm not sure everyone realizes the time/effort/and up front funds that admin put forth to make these stickers happen

·
Registered
47 Posts

I never paid attention prior to last Saturday when I noticed that window stickers were available. Needless to say, I placed my order!! I don't want to get banished!! :'(

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #115

Got your order and shipped it this morning. Thanks for helping support the forum!!

·
Premium Member
15,751 Posts

RuralNVGMC said:
I don't want to get banished!! :'
Cool and it's a better deal now that you get two stickers for $5; the banishment part was a joke BTW ;D

·
Registered
47 Posts

AA/78U said:
............. the banishment part was a joke BTW ;D
I knew that. I should have put a smiley or something in there. I figured that since I don't cuss too much, at least in this venue, I wouldn't be banned! ;D

·
Registered
2,064 Posts

After months on top of the refrigerator, I just installed this afternoon along with the Apple decal. Mine looks pretty straight and NICE. The spare one is on top the refrig.
Everyone needs the DECALS along with Apple's. :drunk:

·
Registered
370 Posts

Hello there! I recently purchased a set of two Acadiaforum.net Window Decals through PayPal, as I had done several years ago. This time I received a confirmation of payment through PayPal, yet I've not received the decals. Could it be an oversight or they are just not available any longer? Please advise.

In the event they are no longer available, I would appreciate a refund. You can confirm my information/purchase by sending me a personal message and I will respond.

Thank you.

·
Registered
4,678 Posts

teetertotter said:
After months on top of the refrigerator, I just installed this afternoon along with the Apple decal. Mine looks pretty straight and NICE. The spare one is on top the refrig.
Everyone needs the DECALS along with Apple's. :drunk:
I wouldn't want to be seen with an Apple decal.... :facepalm:

101 - 120 of 150 Posts
About this Discussion
149 Replies
23 Participants
teetertotter
GMC Acadia Forum
Join our Acadia Forum community where enthusiasts discuss mods and troubleshooting for the GMC Acadia and Denali Crossover SUV.
Full Forum Listing