GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new Acadiaforum.net member decals, our first product, are now Available

These are high quality die cut vinyl window decals. They are white and designed to stick strongly to the outside of your windows, but will come off cleanly without tearing or leaving adhesive residue behind. They measure 12" wide by 2" tall. Show the world you're a proud member of Acadia Forum!

Pricing for the decals are $5.00 shipped for the first 2 decals, $2 extra for each additional decal you order at the same time. For example...

Sorry guys, these are now SOLD OUT

·
Premium Member
15,751 Posts
Re: Acadiaforum.net Window Decals - Purchase Here

Once you get through ordering; it would be nice if you could get kicked back to the forum ;D

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

It's supposed to. What did it do?

·
Premium Member
15,751 Posts

It gave me an option to print a receipt (which I did) and then that was it; I manually went back to the forum. I was even looking for a redirect link and I also waited for an auto redirect

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Hmmm, there's a place on the paypal button form that asks where to redirect users after purchase, and I put the URL to go right back to this topic. Not sure why it isn't working...

Ok, I've removed the thread link and now have it going directly back to the homepage of the forum. Perhaps that query string was causing problems. We'll see if it work for the next buyer. Thanks for testing (and ordering)!

·
Premium Member
15,751 Posts

If it's there; I didn't see it (which is quite possible :thumb:)

·
Registered
3,366 Posts

So incrementally if I order 9, I get them for free cool send them!!!!!!! >:D Just asking?

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Insti08 said:
So incrementally if I order 9, I get them for free cool send them!!!!!!! >:D Just asking?
LOL how did you arrive at that fuzzy math? :)

·
Premium Member
15,751 Posts

admin said:
Well look who's posting ;D

·
Registered
3,366 Posts

admin said:
It's the new math!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts

My qty 3 is ordered. Need couple spares as might get damaged when using ice scraper if not careful around the decal. Thank you for having the decals available. It looks just great.

·
Premium Member
3,052 Posts

ordered mine, and it has link "return to merchant" if you click that it brings you back to homepage, but it wasn't an automatic thing.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts

Speleos said:
Obamanomics?? ??? :eek:
Republican renewal!

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Thanks for the orders, guys! I'll get these in the mail the day they arrive! Tracking is still showing Thursday as the target delivery date for this first batch.

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Acadiaforum.net Decals are now available! All current orders will be shipped out today. These are ready to go guys, place your orders anytime! Be sure to come back and post pics of your decals when you get them installed.

·
Premium Member
15,751 Posts

admin said:
Acadiaforum.net Decals are now available! All current orders will be shipped out today. These are ready to go guys, place your orders anytime! Be sure to come back and post pics of your decals when you get them installed.
Overnight delivery right............. ;D

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

LOL funny ;)

Just so you guys know, you don't have to have a paypal account to use it. Having an account allows you to pay directly from your checking account. Otherwise, paypal is used like any other credit card payment processor. You can use your Visa, Mastercard, American Express, etc. safely and securely with the Internet's largest and most trusted payment system.

If you really don't want to use paypal, PM me and we can work something out. Thanks guys!

·
Premium Member
3,052 Posts

admin said:
It is nice living close to Admin. Thanks admin, they look great!!!
:cheers:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 150 Posts
About this Discussion
149 Replies
23 Participants
teetertotter
GMC Acadia Forum
Join our Acadia Forum community where enthusiasts discuss mods and troubleshooting for the GMC Acadia and Denali Crossover SUV.
Full Forum Listing