GMC Acadia Forum banner

How many window clings do you want?

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys,

I'm going to try to pick up the window clings topic and get something ordered soon. I THINK for now I've settled on an outside cling (static, not decal) that will be approx 10 inches long and look like this:

They will be white letters with a clear border (the black part will actually be clear so it'll appear to be just the letter stencils on your window). Assuming those specs and roughly costing $5 shipped (or cheaper for multiple clings), please vote on how many you would order. I need to try to get an approximate count so I know how much interest there will be for these when placing an order.

Comment below on what you'd change in these specs if you could...

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
I just like it; change nothing :thumb:

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
White lasercut decals :thumb:

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
Argh, I'm not sure. Would I want to just put one in the rear liftgate window? In that case, I'd buy two so that I have an extra in case weather takes a beating on the first one. Or do I want to put one in each side rear window? In that case, I'd probably want 3 so that I have an extra, or maybe even 4.

Once I settle on this, I'll vote.

Where does everyone else plan on putting their window clings?

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
I voted one for a rear side window; since my tailgate has been debadged someone behind me would have to pull up next to me to see what I'm driving

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
Yeah but what if they pull up on the wrong side? LOL That's why I was thinking, if I go with a side window, I should probably put one on each side window.

Decisions, decisions...

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
Rear window

Maybe next we should look at getting license plate frames!

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
You know, I think I will go with the rear window. That way when I'm stuck in traffic, it'll be right in front of people to see. ;)

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
Web Raven said:
Yeah but what if they pull up on the wrong side? LOL That's why I was thinking, if I go with a side window, I should probably put one on each side window.

Decisions, decisions...
If they pull up on the wrong side; their loss. I want to advertise the forum; I just don't want to be overbearing

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
jsimms said:
Web Raven said:

Decisions, decisions...
If they pull up on the wrong side; their loss. I want to advertise the forum; I just don't want to be overbearing
You mean you're not going to buy enough of them to coat your entire Acadia? Here I thought you were dedicated...

;D

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
Dedicated and addicted are two different things; although I spend as much time here as an addict does with their addiction

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
Web Raven said:
jsimms said:
Web Raven said:

Decisions, decisions...
You mean you're not going to buy enough of them to coat your entire Acadia? Here I thought you were dedicated...

;D
OFFTOPIC, but you reminded me of a Lexus SUV I saw around my area... you know the "baby on board" signs. This car had them, had lots of them. Some inside on windows, some on the outside fenders. 4 on the back, 4 on the right side and 4 on the left side.
To ME the whole point is to make people aware that you have a child in the vehicle and to not drive wrecklessly or dangerously around them......................... So I am behind this lady and what does she do..................Blows a red Light.. :eek:hno: :banghead: GOTTA LOVE IT.

Okay stay on topic folks......... hahaha

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I would prefer a decal, as the static ones fall off somtimes,
I would order 1 or 2.
I voted 1.

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
I see that all .001% of us have voted; no wonder this stalled on the admins desk

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'd like a laser cut.... Or a shrink wrap.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Is there a price break for more than 10? ;D My muscle car/engine swap buddies don't know what an Acadia is so they wouldn't do much good elsewhere.

We usually don't put any decals on our vehicles, but I would not be opposed to a removable window cling as admin has posted.

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
14 votes today; I'm not sure you will be able to get these for 5/cling. I will go 10 if that makes it easier; I voted for one so if we keep them at 5/cling then I will buy two

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yup, this is exactly the reason it stalled before. So far, after 5 days, we have a total of 15 clings needed. These are generally ordered in the hundreds ;) Let me do some looking to see what I can get 100 for and see how that affects pricing...

BTW, in those 5 days, the forum has had 2,196 unique visitors and 33,146 page views... and 14 votes :)

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
So I guess people just don't want window clings for their Acadias then, eh? *hmph* Whatever. Maybe I should go around and threaten some kneecaps... ;D

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
admin said:
Yup, this is exactly the reason it stalled before. So far, after 5 days, we have a total of 15 clings needed. These are generally ordered in the hundreds ;) Let me do some looking to see what I can get 100 for and see how that affects pricing...

BTW, in those 5 days, the forum has had 2,196 unique visitors and 33,146 page views... and 14 votes :)
I am getting one if you order (as long as they aren't too much ;D) Maybe we could order 100 and then somehow sell them on this site through PayPal

1 - 20 of 86 Posts