GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Acadiaforum.net Members,

It has been an honor to build these online communities from the ground up with you guys and watch them grow into the single best resource for Lambda vehicle information anywhere. I don’t think I could have asked for a better group of members to have on a public forum. Unfortunately, growing responsibilities at work and two growing children that are more and more active with sports and activities every day commands so much of my time lately that these forums no longer get the attention they deserve from me.

To make sure these forums do get the attention needed to keep up with our incredible growth, Acadiaforum.net is now part of the Autoguide.com family of websites. I am confident that they are capable of taking Acadiaforum to the next level.

I want to especially thank the moderating team that over the years have helped create this awesome community. They have volunteered their time above and beyond anything I could have ever hoped for. I’m absolutely confident that our community wouldn’t have existed without them.

I would also like to introduce Marco from Autoguide who will be joining the staff here as an Administrator. He is a motorsports enthusiast who has built a variety of project cars from show to full race.

I will still be available through email and PM for any questions and will still be around as time permits. Thank you again for making Acadiaforum.net the single best resource anywhere for GMC Acadia information!

Sincerely,
Stacy Drennan (admin)

·
Administrator
163 Posts
Hey Guys!

My name is Marco, a forum manager for Autoguide. As per Stacy's statements, I will be taking over as the site administrator to answer all your questions, ideas, site issues, etc regarding acadiaforum.net

Acadiaforum.net is a great addition to our wide span of automotive forum communities. I look forward to get to know you guys better and work together to keep the site growing!

Once again let us all thank Stacy for putting together such an amazing community.

Marco

·
Super Moderator
18,302 Posts
You're very welcome, Stacy. You've given us a great ride ( ;D)! Many thanks go to you, also. Teach your children well, Dad!!

:welcome: Marco. We're a tough, but lovable crowd. :eek:

·
Registered
6,816 Posts
;D :thumb:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Thanks Stacy!

As a very early member (day one, I think as we moved from that original group), it has been fun to see how this has grown in the past 5 years. It was fun at the very beginning of both the forum and the Acadia to work out the early "bugs"! My early 2007 SLT-2 is still going strong as is the forum! I now am keeping up with the forum in anticipation of a 2013!

Good luck with your work and family!

·
Registered
2,754 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,302 Posts
Seems like Marco might have his work cut out for him. All the Lambda forums are compounded into his charge. Many members on the other sites have asked that the gallery get repaired so folks can access/download pics. No one has said anything about fixing the file/pic attachment problem. Hey Marco, welcome party's over - get to work! ;D ;D

·
Administrator
163 Posts
Im on it!... I will get my sysadmin team to check out the lambda network in regards of the gallery and uploading files/ attachements

Meanwhile, its Friday!
:dancing:

·
Premium Member
3,052 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,302 Posts
I hope we get an answer soon, bonk1313. It seems a few members (me included) are getting pretty frustrated by these faults in the forum. It's been too long since they were first discovered! The noobs deserve what we got accustomed to way back when.

·
Registered
6,748 Posts
Jeff95TA said:
Thanks for everything you've done over the years Stacy, and welcome Marco.
X2!! Great work Stacy and hope you enjoy your stay here Marco.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
:welcome: Stacy what car do you drive?

·
Super Moderator
18,302 Posts
Has anyone seen 'admin2' online since the first week of this switch? :facepalm:

·
Registered
6,816 Posts
Yes he has been online

·
Super Moderator
18,302 Posts
Sure hasn't done much (if anything) to fix the forum gallery and file/pic attachment problems!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
11 Participants
speleos
GMC Acadia Forum
Join our Acadia Forum community where enthusiasts discuss mods and troubleshooting for the GMC Acadia and Denali Crossover SUV.
Full Forum Listing