GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:)Hello everyone. Can anyone advise me on steering wheel covers. I just bought my acadia (liquid silver with ebony cloth) last week and love it but the steering wheel feels a little slick to me. I would like to get a cover for better grip and thickness. Plus to protect it (one of the things that wore in my last car). Thx!!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Any of your local auto parts chain stores (ie. Advanced Auto Parts, Pepboys, Autozone), should have a selection with something to your liking. They are universal parts, so you won't need to find one specific to an Acadia.

·
Registered
251 Posts
silverdog said:
:)Hello everyone. Can anyone advise me on steering wheel covers. I just bought my acadia (liquid silver with ebony cloth) last week and love it but the steering wheel feels a little slick to me. I would like to get a cover for better grip and thickness. Plus to protect it (one of the things that wore in my last car). Thx!!
http://www.wheelskins.com/index.php

But I actually like the feel of the steering wheel.......I know. I must be weird.

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
I got my steering wheel cover at Walmart and it fit just fine. I agree, the SLE steering wheel didn't have a comfy feel to it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts