GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in process of negotiating for a red jewel SLT-1 w/ dvd, sunroof and skyscape, xm w/ convenience pckg. I was thrilled to find this forum and all the "real" people out there who give true feedback about this great vehicle, whether good or bad. Am currently negotiating a price of $37,000. Edmunds.com book was listed at 36,500. Does anyone have any feedback on their pricing experience with dealers for an acadia with these options??? Are there any incentives on the way for Memorial day??? Looking forward to get acquainted with this group....thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Re: Arcadia - soon-to-be!

First things first - it's Acadia ;D I imagine you might catch a little flack on that slip, but since you're new to the site I hope everyone goes easy on you! (It's all in fun!)

There are so many great bits of information on this site. Check out the Buying and Leasing category for May incentives. Right now the incentives are $1000 Conquest (which you get if you are a non-GM vehicle owner) $1000 Military, and $500 bonus cash. They can all be combined if you are lucky enough to qualify for all three.

I pick up my Summit White SLT-1 w/ Sunroof and power rear liftgate tomorrow, and all I qualify for is $500 bonus cash :'( This time of year you'll have trouble finding what you want if you're picky. '07's are in short supply and they've stopped ordering them. I think they've begun ordering '08's.

Best of luck to you, and welcome!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
woops....thanks boxermom....if I am gonna relate to my fellow acadians, i had better spell it right. i guess that will be my initiation flub. My negotiiating price already includes the $500 but nothing has been said to me about the $1,000 conquest. I will try and get that as well.......thanks again!

·
Registered
123 Posts

Welcome to the site!

My dealer told me the military $1000 cannot be used in combination with the Conquest. Not sure what other dealerships are saying.

A lot of us on this site are still anxiously awaiting our ordered Acadias! Hope you enjoy the site. I just found it a couple of weeks ago myself.

·
Registered
13 Posts

My dealer was the only one to offer my Acadia below MSRP. Only one other dealer offered below MSRP. Everyone else was offering at MSRP. :angryfire: If you are a AAA or Costco member, then you might want to see what their approved dealers can offer you.

Good luck.

·
Registered
148 Posts

I got mine for 37,009 minus $1500 in rebates so $35,509. It is listed below, pretty similar to the one ur looking at.

·
Registered
148 Posts

O by the way the Costco price is $500 over invoice and they will match that if you tell them, alot of times they are Costco participating dealers anyways. Check out www.costcoauto.com to see what the invoice price is.

·
Registered
115 Posts

charge said:
Welcome to the site!

My dealer told me the military $1000 cannot be used in combination with the Conquest.
Oops! Sorry about giving the wrong information - I thought they could be combined. I have noticed many people on this site have reported paying "invoice". My dealer told me I would be paying $200 less than invoice because my Dad buys so many vehicles from him. We'll have to see how that works out on paper today!

I'm paying $33,580 after $500 bonus cash for SLT-1 FWD with Sunroof, Power rear liftgate, and cargo shade. Of course, there is a $730 destination charge and around $700 in Co-op Ad fees built into that number.

·
Registered
140 Posts

petroc, you have good taste in colors! The red jewel is beautiful. I hope it works out for you.

PS I heard that GM actually considered the name "Arcadia".

·
Registered
133 Posts

If you got an AWD, then we will have the exact same options and I got mine for $36,6xx before any rebates or discounts

·
Registered
6,695 Posts

I got an AWD SLT 2 for 36100 before any rebates. I received a direct mail coupon for 500 and then the conquest rebate for 1000 plus my GM card rebates. You are eligible for the conquest rebate if there is any non GM vehicle registered at the same address. It does not need to be traded in to get the rebate.

·
Registered
542 Posts

Hey PETROC. You are not alone. We had a dealer out here doing commercials touting the new ARCADIA. You would think the dealer could at least get the name right. I guess we can cut you some slack.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts