GMC Acadia Forum banner

On average; how many Acadias do you see

• 1-3/day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-3/week

• 1-3/month

• There are no other Acadias where I live except for mine!

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 568 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post your sightings of this rare vehicle here! Not your own please ;)

Preferred format:

"<Color> traveling <directional> on <road/hwy> on <date>."
Example: Carbon traveling South on I-95 on 2/22.

Reply to the post if you've been spotted. Happy hunting :D

·
Registered
143 Posts
Silver or white (it passed by fast). North on hwy 75 in Dallas. First one I have seen on the road. There are handfuls at dealerships (as af a few weeks ago).

·
Registered
23 Posts
I got a call from GM last night and the rep said that there have only been 2,500 produced to date. Divide that by our 50 states and Canada and you begin to understand why the Acadia sightings are so rare. I live in central PA and haven't seen another on the road.

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
Silver headed South on Rt28 in Sterling VA on Feb 19.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Red traveling on Honeycutt Road in North Raleigh at 3pm on Feb 22nd.

I'm so jealous! I wanted to be the first in my area!

·
Registered
9 Posts
In the past 3wks I have seen a carbon metalic on I-10 around Lafayette, LA.
A liquid silver in someone's driveway.
Another liquid silver turning into the office building where I work.
A white outlook being test driven I assume because the couple (older with white hair and all) pulled into a gas station got out and walked around it. They opened the hatch, pulled on the seats, kicked the tires, opened the back doors, pulled on those seats, and finaly switched drivers. I was stopped at a redlight during this fiasco!

These were all seen around Lafayette, LA.

·
Registered
9 Posts
[/quote]

Huh??????????? ???
[/quote]

You know, when you get old your hair tends to loose color and become white......................
It was a point to show that older people are also looking at the lambda's, not just 30 somethings with kids.

·
Registered
4 Posts
We are 72 years young and ordered a white Acadia to go with our white hair.
ETA around mid March.
Look for us in the Pacific North West.

·
Registered
360 Posts
OD-11 said:
We are 72 years young and ordered a white Acadia to go with our white hair.
ETA around mid March.
Look for us in the Pacific North West.
Awesome! We look forward to seeing your photos! Enjoy and welcome to Acadia Forum!

Adam

·
Registered
364 Posts
I do believe that not many people buy used cars in the Louisiana area after Katrina--very wise to buy new and Acadia is definitely new.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Two so far

1st: White parked at JFK on 1/13/07
2nd: Liquid Silver parked in Sears, New Hyde Park, NY, SLT-2 with 19" (NY-Joe those 19"s sure look beautiful), Sun Roof.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Summit White parked in Washington Dulles Airport daily parking garage, new vehicle plates, 2/4. Had to stop the car and get out and take a look. ;D

Interesting, one would think that daily commuting in the Metro DC area and weekly run from DC to Lost River, WV, out I-66 and a short bit on I-81, that we'd have seen one on the road by now!!!

·
Registered
83 Posts
My husband saw one (Carbon, I think) in Martinsville, IN. He was headed to a meeting and followed it right into the parking lot he was headed to - the lady had just purchased it the day before.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Drove by 2 GMC dealerships today after breakfast this morning....no Acadia's to be seen anywhere! I think these things are selling as soon as they are being delivered to the dealers.

C'mon GM...keep those incentives going for a couple more weeks into March!!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
I am on a business trip to San Jose California. What did I see on the National Car Rental Lot - but 2 Brand New Acadias. A White one and a Black one. I tried to rent one, but they were already reserved. They looked like SLT-2 with every imagineable option including the 19s. I would like to see how they hold up, being in a Rental Car Fleet is the ultimate Road Test.

Also - I saw a Red Outlook (I know, not an Acadia - but close) in Northern New Jersey earlier this week.

·
Registered
360 Posts
There are 3 sitting on the local lots here...

Only have seen 1 besides ours owned by anyone...

Adam

·
Registered
179 Posts
Saw a brown Acadia heading EAst on I-94 in south west Michigan. Could have been leaving the dealership in that area, which had/has one Acadia left...the brown.

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
Medium Brown headed East on Waxpool in Ashburn VA @ lunchtime.

This was the third owned Acadia I've seen, and the first brown one. GREAT color on this crossover!

1 - 20 of 568 Posts