GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last week I bought a 2013 Acadia ...I’m now noticing that it shakes/putting when going into 2nd/3rd gear (so I think?) I am a single mom of 2 and have no idea about cars lol ...it has no check engine light or anything... I’m nervous it’s the transmission ...if so I’ll be sick!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Transmission. But can't say if it's a problem or an annoyance. My '19 flares during the 2-3 shift often (I know exactly the parameters, can make it happen).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Transmission. But can't say if it's a problem or an annoyance. My '19 flares during the 2-3 shift often (I know exactly the parameters, can make it happen).
Thanks for the reply....when I’m going from 0 mph to about 30mph is when it starts shuddering and Wanting to putt (1800/2000 rpms) the guy I bought it from said to change the oil and spark plugs and see...but I have a hard time believing that one sigh

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the reply....when I’m going from 0 mph to about 30mph is when it starts shuddering and Wanting to putt (1800/2000 rpms) the guy I bought it from said to change the oil and spark plugs and see...but I have a hard time believing that one sigh
Took it today to a transmission shop ...it is in fact the transmission/torque converter :(

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
When you mentioned shuddering, I was afraid it might be a failed torque converter. Good Luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts