GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm tying to gauge the demographic ownership of Acadias.

Weight (in pounds pls):
Hair color:
Eye color:
What shoes do you drive in:
Ladies, do you drive in pants or skirts (comments on difficulty - if any navigating in/out):

I somehow see more petite ladies driving monster SUVs than in the past. I guess the level of comfort and safety is there given its sheer size. Goes without saying the small Japanese SUVs are still not as roomy - take the Mazda CX-9 (relatively comfy up front, but if you intend on taking anyone older than 3 years old, the last row is cramped - let alone its difficult to get there).

·
Registered
403 Posts
Height (in feet pls): 6'
Weight (in pounds pls): 225
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Brown
What shoes do you drive in: Whatever I have on...

·
Registered
166 Posts
Height (in feet pls): 6' 4"
Weight (in pounds pls): 260
Hair color: Red
Eye color: Blue
What shoes do you drive in: Whatever I'm wearing... but likely either dress shoes or running shoes

·
Registered
54 Posts

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Height (in feet pls): 5' 10"
Weight (in pounds pls): 170
Hair color: Brown (OK. Mostly Grey) :)
Eye color: Green
What shoes do you drive in: All types of shoes. Mostly tennis shoes. Why does this matter?

·
Registered
165 Posts
I don't think most women will give you their weight or hair color!!!

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
stevemel said:
I don't think most women will give you their weight or hair color!!!
Sure they will. It will be 105 - 125 depending on height. :)

·
Registered
263 Posts
What was the point of this?? hmm....Crap... I can't even lie if I wanted to...it's not like you all haven't already seen me...

Height (in feet pls): 5'3...and a half, don't argue!
Weight (in pounds pls): the camera added AT LEAST...10lbs so whatever you think minus... lets say...15lbs.
Hair color: Blond...today, I am female so it may be different tomorrow.
Eye color: Brown, I could buy colored contacts so you never know
What shoes do you drive in: Tennies, cowboy boots, hiking boots, Uggs, heals, flip flops, slip-ons, lace ups, slippers, bare footed, give me time, I'll come up with more.

FYI, the Acadia isn't here so this is what it will be like when it gets here...IN LESS THEN 2 WEEKS...Yippie!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Height (in feet pls): 5' 4"
Weight (in pounds pls): Just Right ;D
Hair color: Blonde/Brown
Eye color: Green/Brown
What shoes do you drive in: Many...I am a shoe fanatic :)
I mostly drive in pants/capris/shorts. I am not a fan of skirts.

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 137lbs
Hair color: dark brown with blonde and rocketfire red highlights
Eye color: Hazel
What shoes do you drive in: During the work week - heels at least 3" - 4.5"; weekends - skater shoes or athletic shoes
Ladies, do you drive in pants or skirts (comments on difficulty - if any navigating in/out): I rarely wear skirts, so I'll go with pants. The only time I have difficulty getting out of the vehicle is in the parking garage at work when I'm being extra super careful not to ding the door next to me or get any road salt from the vehicles on my clothing.

I feel like I'm responding to this for some dating purposes. LMFAO Ya want my favorite color and clothing size too while I'm at it? ;D

·
Registered
812 Posts
hey Webraven, your new Avatar is beautiful.... im sure it has more features and none of the problems than the previous one. is that an SLT (Sexy Lady Todate) too? ;D

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Web Raven said:
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 137lbs
Hair color: dark brown with blonde and rocketfire red highlights
Eye color: Hazel
What shoes do you drive in: During the work week - heels at least 3" - 4.5"; weekends - skater shoes or athletic shoes
Ladies, do you drive in pants or skirts (comments on difficulty - if any navigating in/out): I rarely wear skirts, so I'll go with pants. The only time I have difficulty getting out of the vehicle is in the parking garage at work when I'm being extra super careful not to ding the door next to me or get any road salt from the vehicles on my clothing.

I feel like I'm responding to this for some dating purposes. LMFAO Ya want my favorite color and clothing size too while I'm at it? ;D
Know what, now you've mentioned, it does seem like a online dating questionaire. Not intentional, but sometimes the funny things in life come about naturally!

Let's see, what are your favorite brand / label of clothing???? ;D

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
19inches said:
Whatever is inexpensive. LOL I don't like to spend a lot of money on clothing and I rarely go with the trends. I wear whatever is comfortable and looks good on me. I also frequent the local Thrift Store. Sometimes you can find some really great stuff there at a bargain.

(Only 15 posts since February of this year? Ya slacker. ;D )

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Web Raven said:
19inches said:
Whatever is inexpensive. LOL I don't like to spend a lot of money on clothing and I rarely go with the trends. I wear whatever is comfortable and looks good on me. I also frequent the local Thrift Store. Sometimes you can find some really great stuff there at a bargain.

Alright...here's post #16!

I guess I'm trying to draw a corralation with Acadia owners with whether we are a casual bunch, uptight, or snobby group.

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
19inches said:
Web Raven said:
19inches said:

I guess I'm trying to draw a corralation with Acadia owners with whether we are a casual bunch, uptight, or snobby group.
I'd say from my experience here for the past 19 months surrounded by other Acadia owners, we tend to be a casual bunch.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Web Raven said:
19inches said:
Web Raven said:
19inches said:

I'd say from my experience here for the past 19 months surrounded by other Acadia owners, we tend to be a casual bunch.
Yes, I agree we're a casual crowd.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Height (in feet pls): 5'2''
Weight (in pounds pls): what the scale says back to me ;)
Hair color: burnette
Eye color: brown
What shoes do you drive in: variety; heels, boots, slippers, flip flops, sneakers (drove in my socks one time ;) )
Ladies, do you drive in pants or skirts (comments on difficulty - if any navigating in/out): both, and it works just fine in either

Interesting survey questions...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts