GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my Acadia SLE AWD Carbon Black, Ebony with all options and DVD entertainment system on 10/29/07. As of 11/7/07 it is still at code 2000. I am planning on taking delivery in the late December timeframe.

Does anyone recall where on this site I can get the complete list of build codes?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Called the dealer today about my order (placed 10/29) and they said it is on "broadcast" - from the code list, it looks like it is code 3400 (my guess). The vehicle is scheduled for production on the 19th. Any idea how long between production to delivery?

·
Registered
339 Posts
My dealer says that his experience is that delivery is usually the week after the production date.

Mine is scheduled for production the last week of November and he says I should get it the following week. :blob:

·
Registered
53 Posts
I had a Targeted Production Week of 11/5 and it came off the truck at the dealer on 11/13. I brought it home on 11/14. I'm in CO, by the way.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
it's very great informative stuff shared here useful one for many others who needs this kind of stuff,…
i appreciate this effort,..
best regards,..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts