GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dear all
i have acadia 2008 without nav and i want to insal it now but as i found this the part # 25816282 but my car is for saudi arabia made ,any one know if i will face Probloms ?

·
Registered
423 Posts
I am sure that most of us do not understand your question. You are taking it to S.A.? If you are, are you wondering about the right map? The nav will work wherever you are, you just need the right map program. You will need to get a hold of navtec to see if they have the right map, I'm not sure it is something GM will have in stock.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Schram is right..you need a navigation program that has a Saudi map in it.
Maybe you're best bet is to buy local in Saudi...there are quite a few aftermarket nav systems that fits like OEM, but perform and look better than stock..i'm not sure though if nav systems are a "thing" there, though.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi

I know this is an old thread, but just saw it.

@yamin2000 - you can buy the GCC nav DVD from your GMC dealer. I bought my car from Bahrain and it came with the GCC DVD.

Good luck,

Al.

·
Registered
11 Posts
i bought my car from Saudi Arabia as well, two months ago i have purchased Kenwood 8019 with Garmin Nav system, bluetooth and rear camera, i didn't have time to install it until now but i know a friend who has similar system installed perfectly in his car, so there you go, aftermarket will work fine and if you are concern about MAP of Saudi and gulf, it's available in a place called Dar Mojah, google it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts