GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
at least in the ohio area..i looked today and instead of the normal 4.9% it also lists 500 cash back..im not sure if this has to be used with the special rate, or can be used seperate but at least there bumping it up

·
Registered
468 Posts
Same here in Minnesota. Nothing on the Enclave, which is good for me since I took delivery on 4/30.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im hoping there will be good rebates in October when i take delivery of mine lol

·
Registered
25 Posts
I noticed this was shown for CA (and most western 1/2 of US for that matter) last night. Is this in addition to the Conquest money or does it replace it? Just trying to find out if it's potentially $1500 or just the $500 cash back alone.

Thanks
Tami

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Where are you guys seeing this? I don't see it on edmunds or autodollars (at least for Nebraska). Maybe my region is not included?

·
Registered
25 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i went on gmc's website and looked at current incentives they were supposed to change today and they did..just do that u will see the normal 4.9 apr financing and the 500 bonus cash

·
Registered
468 Posts
I believe this is in addition to Conquest. I think Conquest goes through July 6th right now.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Also shows up in PA. Seems to be all over.

I wonder why they are only showing the low promo rate for 36 months and not the 1% higher for 48, 60, 72?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
this is how it is posted on the gmc website take it as it is "Acadia (All Models) (1) As low as 4.9% APR (2) for qualified buyers, PLUS $500 Bonus Cash"

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Acadia4me said:
I was on GMBuyPower.com here is the link. http://www.gmbuypower.com/currentOffers.jsp I tried to put in Nebraska but it asked for a county as well so it may not be state wide for you.
Thanks - I see it now. I notice it says you must take retail delivery by 5/31/07. Mine won't be in by then, but then hopefully they'll extend it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts