GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We stopped to get an ice cream and I noticed these two signs lined up pretty well. The second sign in the back is the "Acadia Zoo". That is what normally occurs inside our Acadia with my twin girls, who are 4 1/2. Wanted to share the picture. After coming back from camp, the truck is about as dirty as it has ever been, but you can't tell too bad in the picture. We had a great day earlier, going up to the top of Cadillac Mountain, Thunder Hole, Park Loop Road, etc.

Attachments

·
Registered
497 Posts
Great pic, sounds like a great day.

Since you're close, how about a pic of the Acadia at the entrance to Acadia National Park with the sign?

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd love to...I'm about three hours away and it's a mad house right now down there. No chance to take a picture near the Acadia entrance sign without being runover by a flatlander.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I'm so jealous...I want to go back and enjoy the park and Bar Harbor again. My wife and I had some memorable moments during part of our Honeymoon there..Whale tours, Lighthouses, and my first Lobster tail!

·
Registered
4 Posts
That cracks me up. I live in southeast Lousiana and in 2001 my husband and I had a joke when I was pregnant with my first born that a girl would be named Acadiana Atchafalaya and a boy would be Tchopotoulas Tchefuncta. (Both names well known to locals). Try telling that to well wishers with a straight face.

:wine:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hilarious. Thanks for sharing. Erik

·
Registered
28 Posts
I could take 1000 pictures like that one...

I work in Acadia Parish :D

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not that I'm aware of...Area 51?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts