GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somehow i found a website that had the updates made to the acadia!!! I dont know if any of you guys have found it yet so i will post the web site and how to find the updates from there.

go to http://www.gmfleet.com/
then put your mouse over(DO NOT CLICK) Fleet, on the left hand side of the page
then put your mouse over(DO NOT CLICK) Vehicle Info/Details, in the middle of the page
then CLICK on Online order guide
then click 2007 and cars/light trucks
then click on GMC in the middle of page
then in the top right hand corner click Select Model and click acadia
then click on distribution updates( just to the top left corner of the picture of the acadia
it shows all the updates they have done. and it looks like they are adding a luxury package next week!! but it is just for texas, california, and florida :mad: dang it

Good Luck!!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Cool find!

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
Gmoney_2010 said:
Somehow i found a website that had the updates made to the acadia!!! I dont know if any of you guys have found it yet so i will post the web site and how to find the updates from there.

go to http://www.gmfleet.com/
then put your mouse over(DO NOT CLICK) Fleet, on the left hand side of the page
then put your mouse over(DO NOT CLICK) Vehicle Info/Details, in the middle of the page
then CLICK on Online order guide
then click 2007 and cars/light trucks
then click on GMC in the middle of page
then in the top right hand corner click Select Model and click acadia
then click on distribution updates( just to the top left corner of the picture of the acadia
it shows all the updates they have done. and it looks like they are adding a luxury package next week!! but it is just for texas, california, and florida :mad: dang it

Good Luck!!
Very cool.

Now everyone can obsess over this as well. They ordered one thing, see changes being made and will drive themselves crazy. >:D

:thumb: :clap:

·
Registered
118 Posts
That's great!! :clap:

By researching more I found that my color (white diamond) is listed as available. I hope that means it is presently available and not on constraint or does it mean available--sometime in the future. Just wish I could access the "Will Be Delivered On (this date)" list. :mope:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Interesting and useful website to review occasionally...particularly as 2008 model changeover gets closer.

On another note, I clicked on 2008 to see what it might say, and up popped a note that 2008 GMC model information would be available around 4/30/07. Hmmm.[/color]

Regarding the "luxury package"...in Acadia terms these days, a notation date of 2/19 is getting pretty old, as those waiting for Acadia's are living life in terms of nanoseconds. I know, I was one of them. :)

Also, that package was on one of the web-based "build" tools, I think through my credit union. There is was not limited to Fl, Tx, Ca, and was called something like preferred options. I don't recall there being much savings by bundling the sunroof and the 19" wheels though.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Acadia4VA-WV said:
Regarding the "luxury package"...in Acadia terms these days, a notation date of 2/19 is getting pretty old
Ohh oops i didnt realize it had a 2 :eek: well i guess its already out!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts