GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK; let's say I am driving and I notice an Acadia as I approach from the rear. I can't seem to tell a difference between any of the year models unless it's a Blue/Gold (then I can narrow down to 07 or 08). Otherwise how do you tell the difference? I know for 09 they removed the Acadia badges from the doors; other than that I can't seem to tell a difference. The only other thing I can think of is Silver/Green and I think that is an 09 color? Maybe 08?

·
Registered
62 Posts
jsimms said:
OK; let's say I am driving and I notice an Acadia as I approach from the rear. I can't seem to tell a difference between any of the year models unless it's a Blue/Gold (then I can narrow down to 07 or 08). Otherwise how do you tell the difference? I know for 09 they removed the Acadia badges from the doors; other than that I can't seem to tell a difference. The only other thing I can think of is Silver/Green and I think that is an 09 color? Maybe 08?
Silver Green is a new color for 09. I can't tell the difference in the model years either.

·
Registered
70 Posts
2009 also brought new 19" wheels. They did away with those unsightly rivets on the 07-08 19" wheels. IMO, the 09 19's much, much nicer than the 07-08's!! 8)

Looking inside, perforated seats = 2009. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
pgh_acadia said:
2009 also brought new 19" wheels. They did away with those unsightly rivets on the 07-08 19" wheels. IMO, the 09 19's much, much nicer than the 07-08's!! 8)

Looking inside, perforated seats = 2009. :thumb:
Could you provide a pic of your 19's for comparison? I kinda like the "riveted" 19's; but that's a personal preference

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
07 and 08 19-inch wheel:

09 19-inch wheel:

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is virtually the same wheel; still like the rivet model

·
Registered
540 Posts
jsimms said:
That is virtually the same wheel; still like the rivet model
The 09 wheel has a darker finish. The 08 is a bright finish. You have to see them up close. I too still like the 08 wheel. I would have order them if they were still available on the 09.

Bobby

1 - 7 of 7 Posts