GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a 2020 Acadia SLT last week to replace my Envoy. I had a WeatherTech cargo liner in the Envoy and love it, but am finding mixed reviews on it for the Acadia. Originally I was considering the GMC integrated cargo liner (that allows the 3rd row to be up or down), but since I will always have the 3rd row down, I am debating between either the Husky liner or WT liner.

What do you recommend? Does anyone have pics of either to help show what it looks like in an actual Acadia? Thanks in advance.

·
Super Moderator
23,741 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Good luck with what you decide to buy.

Reactions: Toni2020

·
Registered
148 Posts
I purchased a 2020 Acadia SLT last week to replace my Envoy. I had a WeatherTech cargo liner in the Envoy and love it, but am finding mixed reviews on it for the Acadia. Originally I was considering the GMC integrated cargo liner (that allows the 3rd row to be up or down), but since I will always have the 3rd row down, I am debating between either the Husky liner or WT liner.

What do you recommend? Does anyone have pics of either to help show what it looks like in an actual Acadia? Thanks in advance.
I have a 17 SLT which I ordered with a 2nd row bench. I also purchased the complete set of GMC floor liners, including the cargo area integrated liner. I've been happy with the GMC products. The 2nd row liner snaps together and protects the entire rear floorboard. The integrated rear liner works really well the couple of times a year I use the 3rd row. I had a 'non integrated' liner in my Explorer, and it was a pain in the rear to roll it up every time I used the rear seat.

·
Registered
513 Posts
I'm a big fan of 3D Maxpider mats. Had those and the Weather Techs (in the same vehicle) and the 3Ds are, IMO, better looking and fit much better than the WTs. I found the WTs tend to droop/sag around the periphery over time and that has never happened with the 3Ds. Don't know if they make a cargo mat for the Acadia 'cause mine came with the GMC mat so I never looked.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have the Lloyd Mats Rubbertite. It's great. I too am 99% 3rd row down and I wanted something that would cover the entire area without gaps. If I need to put them up, I can fold/roll it out of the way. I also was able to go with a dark maroon that matches my paint, I thought that would be more fun then the normal black and it cost nothing extra.

I put that in over the summer and just recently added the front floormats in the same style and color.

I have been meaning to put pictures up to help out others, I will try to do his soon. Kinda dark and snowy out right now.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Agree with @MI-Acadia and the MAXpider mats. I've had them in our last 4 GM vehicles and all current ones.
They fit very well with no edge flop, fold over or uneven fit. Also, easy to clean and not bulky like the thicker rubber ones.
I am looking at a rear cargo mat but unsure. Thinking of the the Husky for the rear when 3rd row is down. It has notched sides for the 3rd row seat belts to fit properly unlike the WT and others.
Good reviews on it and not too pricey.
Husky 2017-2020 Acadia Rear Cargo Mat

·
Registered
3,190 Posts

I did end up getting the Husky Liner Acadia Cargo Mat. It fits very well and has the raised edges to keep things contained and is slip resistant to keep things in place.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Bought my 2019 Acadia Denali Jan 3, 2019. I ordered mine with the bench second row seat. I have the Weather Tech front and rear floor mats along with the Rear cargo liner. The floor mats keep the carpet clean, in the winter, and are easily removed in the summer.

·
Registered
3 Posts

I couln't afford the weathertech, but I did find some aftermarket ones for less than 1/2 the price and they are still hanging in there fine. Work just as well. If you ever need any kind of clips or retainers...My go to guy is the956store.com...they changed their name from TXDashcovers to the 956store..They are just building their new site and will have some interesting stuff..I have attached a picture of some clips I purchased from them..Fit great
12029D.jpg
Moulding retainers

the956store.com

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts