GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that I am biased since I own an Acadia. But, I have to say that the Acadia is the best looking of the bunch. I've seen a few Enclaves, and I have to say that I really don't care for the styling. So happy I bought the Acadia.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I was hyped on the Acadia at first but after spending a lot of time looking at them all I'm completely hooked on the Outlook. Of coarse it is all subjective but for my taste the Outlook is less truck like and a bit more upscale on both the interior and exterior. I only wish it offered the HUD option as that is awesome. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't be ashamed to be driving around in the Acadia by any stretch of the imagination. Also, again according to my personal taste, I just don't care for the Enclave's exterior looks although it is the highest quality of the three Lambdas. It's just a bit too Toyota like to me.

·
Registered
148 Posts
ya man, it aint even close. The Buick looks like an old person, it probably smells like it too. The saturn looks like a typical cheeseball saturn. It's not evvvvvveeeen clooooooooose. In fact, I say we head over to the Outlook forum and talk some trash to those ugly car driving suckers. LETS DO IT!

·
Registered
123 Posts
interesting how some can be. IMO as far as styling i choose the enclave, outlook, acadia in that exact order. i prefer the more family look rather than the sporty style of the acadia. one's opinion depends on what their use for the car is. while all are nice i just prefer the enclave and outlook over the trendy sporty look of the acadia.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I think all three are nice looking, but there is a reason why the have the subtle differences, to be marketable for all groups. I choose the Acadia for the sporty look. I do; however, think that overall styling of the Acadia is better, as far as light style and such. But each to their own. As I said they are all nice vehicles.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I like the Enclave both for its unique exterior and very un-buick-like lexus/german looking inside. The Acadia looks too much like a grown up Envoy to me, but then again that isn't a bad looking vehicle either.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm sure most everyone here will obviously like the Acadia the best because that's what they purchased. We really like the look of the Acadia too. It looks great when compared to any other sporty, traditional SUV of its size. However, we feel that the Enclave is the best and most unique looking Lambda. It really looks upscale and there's no doubt from looking at it that it fits or beats its price tag.

·
Registered
2 Posts
As someone who is getting an Enclave, I like the styling/design of the Acadia interior the best. I like the exterior of the Outlook the best and I like the overall package of the Enclave the best. The Enclave (IMO) has the best quality interior and the most refined driving experience. It truly feels like you're driving a large German luxury sedan (the solidity and quiet remind me very much of my friends old 745Li); the main differences being cost and the fact that you sit much higher in the Enclave. The front and rear is a bit too round and I don't care for the two-tone paint, but I can overlook those things because there is much to love about the Enclave.

Don't be hatin'! ;D

·
Registered
123 Posts
jwaters943 said:
As someone who is getting an Enclave, I like the styling/design of the Acadia interior the best. I like the exterior of the Outlook the best and I like the overall package of the Enclave the best. The Enclave (IMO) has the best quality interior and the most refined driving experience. It truly feels like you're driving a large German luxury sedan (the solidity and quiet remind me very much of my friends old 745Li); the main differences being cost and the fact that you sit much higher in the Enclave. The front and rear is a bit too round and I don't care for the two-tone paint, but I can overlook those things because there is much to love about the Enclave.

Don't be hatin'! ;D
very nicely stated :ditto:

·
Registered
111 Posts
IMO, it doesn't have to be an either/or situation. I like both. Personally, I like the sportiness of the Acadia, but I came close to getting an Enclave. At the end of the day, I liked the Acadia better. But, I would have been happy with either of them, I'm sure.

·
Registered
468 Posts
deanne said:
IMO, it doesn't have to be an either/or situation. I like both. Personally, I like the sportiness of the Acadia, but I came close to getting an Enclave. At the end of the day, I liked the Acadia better. But, I would have been happy with either of them, I'm sure.
Well said. I just happened to go the other way and get the Enclave.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I like all three but chose the Acadia. I like the front end a little better than the other two.

·
Registered
405 Posts
gnarboots11 said:
ya man, it aint even close. The Buick looks like an old person, it probably smells like it too. The saturn looks like a typical cheeseball saturn. It's not evvvvvveeeen clooooooooose. In fact, I say we head over to the Outlook forum and talk some trash to those ugly car driving suckers. LETS DO IT!

:blob: :blob: :ditto: :ditto: :ditto: :ditto: :ditto:

i like the enclave and acadia both the same for different reasons but I HATE THE OUTLOOK, i hate saturn, i hate the design, i hate that it is even included in one of the three lambda

·
Registered
30 Posts
In an ideal world I would have taken the Outlook exterior with the interior of the Enclave. I wish I had the extra quiet interior, perforated seats, the analog clock (In the Outlook w/Nav the clock is such a pain to find!), and the back-up camera. But the exterior of the Enclave looks so strange to me. From the Acadia I wish I had the HUD, something that I thought was a gimmick, but from reading these boards people seem to L-O-V-E love it!

Ultimately I went with the Outlook because
A) I couldn't wait for the Enclave
B) I prefer the no haggle pricing of Saturn and I think their image as company is really on the upswing. As cheesy as it sounds you really feel like you're becoming part of a community when you buy a Saturn.
3) I didn't even know about the Acadia! That being said I like the Acadia but I think the headlights look very strange (sort of like somebody screwed up when they designed them), and I prefer the wrap around rear windows of the Outlook.

I know, I know, this is an Acadia forum so everyone go ahead and start telling me how wrong I am.... ;D

·
Registered
405 Posts
your so wrong. ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
111 Posts
pepsikid, it's funny that you mention liking the analog clock in the Enclave. That was probably the main thing that shifted me away from the Enclave. I did not like it. ;D

·
Registered
403 Posts
I posted this once already, but worth another laugh.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 53 Posts