GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Acadia Community!! i love this forum and read it regularly.. thought you all would appreciate me appreciating my Acadia! I drove my wife and our 2 young kids almost 1,000 miles over a 4 day span. We took our 2017 SLT-2 Acadia to Acadia National Park!

My butt never got sore, seat never got uncomfortable, and most importantly the car never thought about failing me!!

We took it on highways, back roads, bridges, tunnels, construction zones, and dirt roads. This was my first time using the 'off road' drive selection and it made a noticeable difference in the handling on dirt and gravel.

At the end of the trip i felt like my whole family, including me who did all the driving, was very tired. However the Acadia was NOT. 2 years into this vehicle and i truly love it. It does exactly what we need it to do, and is super comfortable while doing so.

Who else loves their Acadia as much as I do??

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Me. (y)
I think I check this site more than anyone.
We did similar just after buying mine. Left for Seattle with around 400 KM (4 days after purchase at 10 KM), came back with around 1400 KM
Very enjoyable ride, comfy. My wife's Rogue is a bit small for me, particularly long distance. And our Grand Caravan just got put away for winter duty after this purchase.
3 weeks this coming Thursday, all good so far.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I've owned several acadias since 2009, and have always thought it would be cool to take it up there. We just upgraded to the new body style and so far, we are loving it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've owned several acadias since 2009, and have always thought it would be cool to take it up there. We just upgraded to the new body style and so far, we are loving it.
if you have a chance to go you most definitely should!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
We went there, but it was about 15 years before the Acadia came out. That whole area is awesome, and you definitely want to try a lobsta roll at a local eatery.

Tom

·
Registered
217 Posts
Beautiful area. Also, love a lobster roll. Please make some and let us know where.
And. . . . we really like and enjoy traveling in our 2019 SLT-1.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
JayTee2019
GMC Acadia Forum
Join our Acadia Forum community where enthusiasts discuss mods and troubleshooting for the GMC Acadia and Denali Crossover SUV.
Full Forum Listing