Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I would like to change my radio for a touch screen radio with navigation OE

Is it possible ?

thank

·
Super Moderator
20,511 Posts
Start with a search on Crutchfield's website. Just add your vehicle's build info in their search page. You'll find both OE and aftermarket options in their list.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I check crutchfield but my question is more for can I take a oem gmc touchscreen radio and plug direct whit my plug ? And everything work ?
Thank

·
Super Moderator
20,511 Posts
It wouldn't be PnP. Even if everything plugged right into your vehicle, you'd still have to have the BCM coded to accept it. Adding NAV would also require some additional mod - like a GPS antenna for one.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Factory Nav is garbage.....just about any aftermarket headunit would be better......You can get a drop in (built specifically for 07-12) android 7" touchscreen with nav that comes with all the hookups and includes steering wheel controls for less that 300 dollars on amazon or ebay. Yes it is designed to work with Bose.I have installed 2 of them in my 2010 sierra and my friends 07 avalanche.

·
Registered
2018 Quicksilver Metallic Jet Black Leather SLT-1 Tow Package
788 Posts
Beware of just any head unit. There are alot of garbage units out there that are a waste of money. In my opinion I would take it to a local stereo shop and have then provide you with some recommendations and an install if you haven’t done that kind of thing before. They are usually pretty helpful and with the massive decline in business these days you just might be able to get a really good deal. IMO

Reactions: JayTee2019
1 - 6 of 6 Posts