GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Given that I JUST purchased a new Acadia, it seems ridiculous that I would get this email from my dealer... I'm sure it's something they're spamming out to all their customers regardless. I certainly didn't get what I would call a FANTASTIC deal from this dealership on my Acadia. :-\

General Motors has just announced an exciting program that allows dealers to offer pricing below invoice on every new vehicle in stock. You will find many dealers offering $250 to $500 below invoice on their vehicles.

As a previous customer, Anthony Pontiac-Buick-GMC is offering you an EXTRA $500 to $1000 below invoice on any new vehicle. You will still be eligible for financing as low as 0% for 5 full years and get a 5-year 100,000 mile GM warranty.

From April 20th through the 28th, Anthony Pontiac Buick GMC will be offering the most attractive pricing on every new GM in stock. In fact, Anthony is the first dealership in your area that is discounting EVERY new 2007 vehicle in stock! Plus, during this event you will receive an extra $500 to $1000 off new vehicles and receive zero percent factory financing. Every rebate, incentive and discount will be made available to you giving you best the opportunity to save the most money possible!

It is no doubt the best time to buy and we are giving you the first chance to take advantage of these limited time offers. At this event you'll also get...

. 0% FINANCING FOR 60 MONTHS*
. DISCOUNTS TO $12,000**
. BUY NOW $0 DOWN & NO PAYMENTS FOR 90 DAYS?
. REGENCY CONVERSION VANS & TRUCKS SAVE $16,000
. DRASTIC DISCOUNTS ON GM CERTIFIED PRE-DRIVEN VEHICLES PLUS 2.9% FINANCING*
. THE BEST SELECTION OF NEW & HARD TO FIND 2007's
. EVERY NEW 2007 GM VEHICLE COMES WITH A 5 YEAR/100,000 MILE GM WARRANTY

We are also prepared to give you more for your current vehicle! With used car sales at an all-time high, we are in need of quality used vehicles and are prepared to pay top dollar for it right now. Bring it in during this event and one of our certified appraisers will inspect it and make you an offer at least $1000 above it's current market value!

This is an exclusive invite only event and will not be offered to the general public! Don't miss this opportunity to get the best deal on a new Pontiac, Buick or GMC! [/color]

·
Registered
497 Posts
Wonder if the * or ** excludes Acadia? I'd love to know what the footnotes or fine print said!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Ok Guys, any GMC dealers on this forum?? I'm ready to take this email to the dealer today and purchase a new Acadia if I could get 0% financing!! I almost can't believe that it would fly! Do they really offer deals like that to past customers? And if so, can it be given to anyone?

My wife is so ready to get rid of the Honda Odyssey!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm looking at the original email and I don't see any footnotes for those asterisks. Weird. I'd be happy to forward you the original email if you want. Email me at [email protected] and I'll send it. I don't know if this offer is for across the country or just at my dealership. *shrugs* But I suppose it never hurts to ask!

·
Registered
185 Posts
sss_tacoma said:
Ok Guys, any GMC dealers on this forum?? I'm ready to take this email to the dealer today and purchase a new Acadia if I could get 0% financing!! I almost can't believe that it would fly! Do they really offer deals like that to past customers? And if so, can it be given to anyone?

I'm sure the asterisks are in regards to financing. Some GM vehicles currently have 0% financing, but not all. The Acadia does not. 4.9% is the lowest promo rate available.

My local dealership ran a "Tax free" sale last week. They had footnotes galore and the deal with no tax included all incentives, so it was a really bad deal.

·
Registered
261 Posts
pete7919 said:
sss_tacoma said:

I'm sure the asterisks are in regards to financing. Some GM vehicles currently have 0% financing, but not all. The Acadia does not. 4.9% is the lowest promo rate available.

My local dealership ran a "Tax free" sale last week. They had footnotes galore and the deal with no tax included all incentives, so it was a really bad deal.
Its what I would call a BS ad.

·
Registered
7 Posts
My father got the same thing but in a flyer . I went to them to get a Enclave brochure . I asked a sales guy ( think he was a manager ) about it . He said that it did not include the Acadia . I did not have the flyer with me because I had came on the motorcycle and left it in the car . I told him that it did not state that it exlude any vehice on the flyer anywhere . He said there was an asterisk that state it did not include the Acadia . I told him that I was positive that it did not state that . I had it in front of me and I still do not see anything that states that any vehicle is excluded . It acctually says " In fact Anthony is the first dealership in your area that is discounting EVERY new 2007 vehicle in stock !" NO asterik and written just as I put in quotes .

It does state exclusive invite only . I supose I could have my Dad ( who it was sent to ) buy the Acadia and then buy it from him .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts