GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we got our liquid silver SLT1 on8/20/08 build date was 6/08. My wife and I love it we got the titanium8 passanger leather ,duel sunroofs and remote start with 19''wheels.Awsome.I wish i would have found this site b4 I bought it.I still would have bought it though.anyway i read about the transmission flash thing is that something i need to do mine does down shift a lot. I drove it for a 2 hour ride each way to the lake and back and i got about 435 mile from a tank of gas about 23mpg .anyway how muck for the upgrade and how do i fix the average speed thing its stuck on 29.5mph and my milage per gal is stuck on 15.2.
anyway thanks for any input.

Noel in Memphis, TN.

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
Noel... welcome to the forum and congrats on your purchase!

You can find the info you need about the transmission flash by reading this thread: http://www.acadiaforum.net/forum/index.php?topic=3729.0

It is free and covered under warranty.

I'll leave the DIC questions to be answered by someone who has one. My SLE does not track MPG.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks a lot . I will check it out.

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
Heynow said:
how do i fix the average speed thing its stuck on 29.5mph and my milage per gal is stuck on 15.2.
Noel,

With the DIC display on either the average speed or average mpg (whichever one you are trying to reset), press and hold the checkmark button until the readout resets...

Oh, and welcome to the club... :cheers:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks I'll try it. And how do you find the exact build date?

·
Registered
200 Posts
It's on the label/sticker that is located on the driver door area where you open it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.