I think I just threw up in my mouth. :puke:

·
Registered
119 Posts
:ditto: :puke:

·
Registered
681 Posts
:jaw: That Outlook would look good towing a circus wagon with a clown behind the wheel.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Those rims are very "urban" looking. If you know what I mean.

·
Registered
29 Posts
If I put those on my wife's Acadia, she'd take a machete to me.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I actually emailed the seller...I'm the reason he added those last 4 pictures just today with the Outlook. No not because I was interested in them(although I have them on Watch just to see how much they will actually sell for this time). He's posted this same ad about 4 times now and never got any takers asking $1500 I believe. When I saw it this time around for only $100 and no reserve I had to inquire more. The darn things looked gold which I think is part of the problem he's not selling. His ad stated they are CHROME, not gold so I called him out on it. Apparently he didn't look at the pictures he put in the ad very closely because now you can clearly see they are CHROME with no gold evident. Honestly they aren't the worst rims I've ever seen, but still not something I could live with day in and day out. But if you are considering purchasing aftermarket rims, you could potentially save a boat load on the tires alone if you wanted 22's. $350 for all 4 tires...WOW! Resell the rims by themselves and use the profit towards your own aftermarket wheels(plus the sale of your original ones).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.