GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having an issue with the aux control of my A/C. I have manual controls (in an '08 SLE) and always leave the aux setting on so I can controll the airflow to my kids in the second row. However, I've started to notice times when I turn the car on and there is no air coming out of the ceiling vents even though the aux button light is on. Turning it off then back on resolves the issue.

Before I head to the dealer and get the typical "Could not reproduce the problem" response, I wanted to see if anyone else has had this issue. I searched and found an issue where some people have had the aux controls come on when not wanted, but not vice versa as I am seeing.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I have this same issue with mine. I also have an SLE but have the auto climate controls in mine. This problem did not occur until I had to have the rear controls replaced because they quit working. Now I either have to readjust the rear controls or turn the aux button off and then back on to get it to work right. I am going to take mine back in to get fixed when I have time to get to the dealer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts