GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Outside my work today there was a robin who kept sitting in the grass near my car, then he would fly up into the red paint, knock himself back down and repeat....he was there for ages no matter how much we went outside to scare him off. I moved the car finally when I could and he left it alone but still sat there. If I had not been worried he would hurt the car it would have been very funny. I think we was watching his reflection in the paint. ;D

·
Registered
524 Posts
Wings 13 = Bad luck bird?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL!! 13 is my lucky number....and the Wings are my team....but I loved your guess.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Don't feel too bad. About two weeks after I purchased my 02 Denali a seagull did a big banking turn right in front of me and let loose with a big clam. Put a good sized dent in the side of my door. :( Lucky for you, or unlucky, you only had robin beakage to deal with.

I would have been hitting the alarm on my key chain if I was was you.

·
Registered
246 Posts
wings13 said:
Outside my work today there was a robin who kept sitting in the grass near my car, then he would fly up into the red paint, knock himself back down and repeat....he was there for ages no matter how much we went outside to scare him off. I moved the car finally when I could and he left it alone but still sat there. If I had not been worried he would hurt the car it would have been very funny. I think we was watching his reflection in the paint. ;D
Heh, I was expecting a different sort of attack ;D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts