GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
I'll do it as soon as my husband gets back from picking up our kids from a birthday party. (Darn him - we almost fought over who got to drive.) I searched far and wide for my 8 passenger, and so far I'm loving it. The kids can all fold up and down the seats, and since we don't have any installed car seats (only boosters) it's not a big issue. This is probably more information than you needed but I'm a little enthusiastic about my Acadia!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! It lseems to look just like the third row. Does the smaller section of the 2nd row come out at all?
We had to order ours because we couldn't find one with everything we needed, including the 2nd row bench. We will have an installed convertable car seat (rear facing for now) and an infant seat again eventually, so we wanted the middle for the infant seat. I can't wait until it comes!!

·
Registered
284 Posts
It's just a 60/40 bench, with each of those sections able to slide front and back or recline independently. Otherwise, aside from the Smartslide and folding flat, that's all that it does.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Here is one with the 2nd and 3rd row down. We have 4 retired rescue greyhounds and everyone has plenty of space.

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
I forgot about the armrest - we always have a lot of kids in our car and haven't even put the armrest down.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Was it planned or serendipity that the dog beds (2, right) fit so well in the back of your Acadia?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Actually there are 3 beds. They are made by Snoozy Sleepers. We ordered the size to fit.

Never go to your dealership without a tape measure!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts