GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
Just received and email from the engineer at Husky liner that they now have a third row liner part number 7101. I know it will work perfectly with second row captains chairs- not sure about the bench- call and ask. When used with the second row liner part #6101 the 7101 sits right up against it totally covering the whole area between the captains chairs. I talked to AutoAnything.com and it is $67.95, the same as as the first and second row mats. If you order you probably want to call it in because the new mat is not on their website yet. All the mats are drop shipped directly from Winfield, parent company of Husky. The 7101 mat will accomodate the stud locations for the 2007 and the 2008 Acadia's since they are different.
I have attached a picture from the engineer.

Attachments

·
Registered
468 Posts
I don't know much about the Husky second row mat. From the picure it looks like it is designed to accomodate the fore/aft movement of the second row buckets. Does it?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When you look on Husky's website under applications it shows you that you can cut the 2nd row liner for how much movement you think you need for the 2nd row captains chairs. There are a couple of options for cutting.

·
Registered
65 Posts
THANK YOU FOR THE INFO!!!! I have the front floor liners from WeatherTech but they do not have liners for the second row Captain's chairs nor do they have third row liners. I'm thrilled that Husky has them and I will be calling to order mine!!!

Thanks again!

·
Registered
65 Posts
I received the second and third row liners today from Huskey. They are GREAT! The fit is wonderful and I am thrilled that the third row liner covers the area between the second row bucket seats.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Are there multiple colors available? I cannot tell from your photo if the mat is colored or clear?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Bolina,
Where did you get the Husky mats from?
What was the price?
nmcbride- they come in grey, tan and black- not clear.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I bought them at www.autoanything.com although I had to call them as one of the early posts said that the third row was not on their website yet. I recieved them in about 10 days after ordering. The total for both rows came to $135.90.

I have the grey interior but I ordered Black. It also comes in grey and tan. The fit is perfect!

·
Registered
1 Posts
any recommendations for cargo liner that will keep back clean and keep dogs behind second row. we have captains chairs and do not want dogs passing through. saw a site called hatchbag.com that looked interesting but curious if there are other options. thanks

·
Registered
249 Posts
jimearn said:
any recommendations for cargo liner that will keep back clean and keep dogs behind second row. we have captains chairs and do not want dogs passing through. saw a site called hatchbag.com that looked interesting but curious if there are other options. thanks
Agreed - I would go with the Weathertech cargo liner. It comes in two pieces - one for the main 'trunk' area behind the third row, and a much larger main cargo piece for the remainder. If you're not using it all the time (which I don't), it can be a little cumbersome because it's not the easiest thing to store (I want to keep it flat), but with dogs you'll have no trouble with it. Also, with the raised edged it keeps water etc. from running off onto your seats or carpet.

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
Some of the other threads in regards to rubber floor mats have mentioned a slight odor from the product. Has anyone had that problem with the husky liners?

BLURBS FROM ANOTHER THREAD[/font[/color]].

Re: Rubber Floor Mats?
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2008, 02:15:56 PM » Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whew! I just received my Lloyd floor mats from autoupgrade.net, and they STINK! I mean, literally! LOL. Wow, I'm actually kinda scared to install them yet because they'll ruin the nice new-car smell. I may leave them in the garage to air out a bit...although I'm skeptical...it's potent!

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2008, 03:19:18 PM » Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah, stink it did!
I did not install mine for a week after I recieve it. But still after that, I have to spray some febreeze to take care of the remaining smell.

« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2008, 04:18:19 PM » Quote

I left my Rubbertite mats unrolled in the garage for 2 weeks and they still smell terrible. People say it's like skunk. The concensus is that heat will speed up the outgassing but it's 20 degrees outside right now. I tried looking for a FAQ or some other info at lloydmats.com but found nothing. I'll try the Fabreeze.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I ordered the 2nd and 3rd row husky liners from autoanything.com and with the free shipping i got them in 2 DAYS!!! *NO* smell at all, nothing. excellent product.

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
canyonblue737 said:
I ordered the 2nd and 3rd row husky liners from autoanything.com and with the free shipping i got them in 2 DAYS!!! *NO* smell at all, nothing. excellent product.
That is what I wanted to hear. THANKS! :blob:

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
canyonblue737
What do you have in the front row? Can you take a picture of them please?

·
Registered
96 Posts
I don't, I ordered the Weathertech liners for the front, they aren't here yet. My car is going to be a mutt... Weathertech front, Husky 2nd+3rd row, GMC cargo mat.

The husky liners are perfect for the back but the Weathertech looks so much "thicker" and a bit more elegant in tone/texture I think for the front... *assuming* they fit properly which has been hit or miss it seems. If they don't fit properly I won't hesitate to return them and get the Husky's for the front too... perhaps I should have done that.

I will take some 2nd+3rd row pics of the black husky's in my ebony interior and post them later today.

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
canyonblue737 said:
I don't, I ordered the Weathertech liners for the front, they aren't here yet. My car is going to be a mutt... Weathertech front, Husky 2nd+3rd row, GMC cargo mat.

The husky liners are perfect for the back but the Weathertech looks so much "thicker" and a bit more elegant in tone/texture I think for the front... *assuming* they fit properly which has been hit or miss it seems. If they don't fit properly I won't hesitate to return them and get the Husky's for the front too... perhaps I should have done that.

I will take some 2nd+3rd row pics of the black husky's in my ebony interior and post them later today.
I have the ebony interior as well. The photos will be great of all of them if you have the time and don't mind. I am trying to avoid the "mutt" hahaha look as well, but want to get something that will work. Sounds like husky is great for 2nd and 3rd row. I just haven't heard of anyone using them up front. Thanks again.

·
Registered
249 Posts
The one nice thing about the Weathertechs in the front is that they're wall-to-wall, so they almost look un-mat-like compared to a smaller fitting mat that is lying lazily in the well.

And really, visually it's almost impossible to have a mutt look unless you're parked with all doors open.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Traclavelook said:
And really, visually it's almost impossible to have a mutt look unless you're parked with all doors open.
Yeah, that's why if I haven't shaved in a while I don't leave the doors open and try to stay behind the tinted glass. ::)

·
Registered
207 Posts
canyonblue737 said:
That would be great. I'm trying to decide which way to go either weathertechs or Husky. I have the 2nd row bench so I'd like the most coverage. I'm not too worried about the slide cutouts.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts