GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They have three Acaidas for sale...all at invoice. I have asked via email if the price included any incentives. They indicated that any incentives would be taken off the price of the car. They will ship it to your house. I have not used them before...but will be considering them when it comes time to make a purchase. Also, no problem with using GM Credit Card points.

http://www.fitzmall.com/index.asp

·
Registered
284 Posts
Re: 3 Acadias for sale at Invoice + any other incentives that are available to y

Yep, Fitzgerald's is a great chain, and known very well in most parts of the country for their very straightforward and great prices posted right on their site--no need to haggle whatsoever, as they really ARE usually the lowest from the get go. I've known a few people who have gone through them, both locally and from distance, and been nothing but pleased.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Not sure about those invoice prices shown. Edmonds shows the invoice for their SLE at $27353. They claim the invoice is $28958. According to Edmonds, I paid about about $50 over invoice less another $1000 Conquest for a total of $27990 for an SLE with ALOT more options than they are listing for theirs... XM, convenience, prefered, trailering and cargo packages. Granted their price includes delivery but it still seems out of whack.

·
Registered
185 Posts
jseck2 said:
Not sure about those invoice prices shown. Edmonds shows the invoice for their SLE at $27353. They claim the invoice is $28958. According to Edmonds, I paid about about $50 over invoice less another $1000 Conquest for a total of $27990 for an SLE with ALOT more options than they are listing for theirs... XM, convenience, prefered, trailering and cargo packages. Granted their price includes delivery but it still seems out of whack.
Edmunds does not add regional advertising fees onto the invoice price. Usually this fee runs about 2%.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts