GMC Acadia Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,713 Posts
Didn't know that. Thought it made it in for 2008. Even worse then if it's the LY7.
Why do you say that it's worse? I'd prefer port fuel injection over direct injection any day.

Reactions: lwcfmc

·
Registered
22 Posts
I would be interested in knowing if you have that information. Still considering options as the remans I am seeing are $4k. Thanks again everyone.
Sorry about the delay. I thought I purchased that engine about a year ago but it was May of 2019 so it took me a while to come up with the invoice.

The company name is Accurate Engine. They’re located at 2840 Dormax st. sw. Grandville Michigan 49416. Ph# 616-531-2050. Let me know if that works out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
My their Website - Accurate does not list that they provide that engine, nor have they replied to my request to that point. Thanks for sharing though. Still figuring out which reman to go with.

·
Registered
22 Posts
My their Website - Accurate does not list that they provide that engine, nor have they replied to my request to that point. Thanks for sharing though. Still figuring out which reman to go with.
Good evening. I’ve never used their website, I’ve always called the number (877) 614-2720 and never had a problem getting through. Just took in a 2013 Traverse that has timing chain problems. It has 207,000 miles on it so it risky just putting in a timing kit and doing the heads. I got a low mileage engine quote from them today and passed it on to the customer. If you haven’t already, try giving Accurate a call and see if they can help you. Good luck and keep me up to date. In the mean time, if I run across anything else I’ll let you know.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts