GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
one more sleep until i pick up my new ACADIA SLT in Diamond White.....Trading in my 2000 Toyota 4Runner (love this SUV) and hopefully get as much enjoyment driving the ACADIA! Our other car is a 2005 Cooper Mini S...Great city car but not a super family mover....

I was lucky enough to have the car delivered much earlier as i was somewhat flexible in my needs and wants. I'm pretty excited as it includes many options that had ordered the car " a la cart" would not consider.(is this the correct term...it feels way more than a car!)
Love to get some feedback on the extra's:

2007 ACADIA SLT
Diamond White / Ebony interior
Captain's Chairs
Power Lift gate
Cold weather package - nice for us in Canada
Sun roof
HUD Display - looks like a jet fighter - i will insist that my wife call me " MAVERICK" from here on in!
19" wheels
Towing package
Ultrasonic rear parking aid

I also just wanted to thank all of those that participate on this site as it answered a TON of questions / concerns. The moment i get my hands the "sled", i will posting pictures and replying to as many concerns as possible.

To all Keep it up!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Have fun with it, 'eh. :thumb:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Congratulations! :cheers:

I can't wait for ours to be built & delivered.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just getting read :blob:y to the last ride in my 4Runner....next time i post will be with smile on my face behind the wheel of the ACADIA!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Congratulations!!! I thought I would really miss my Expedition......but I don't!!!

·
Registered
542 Posts
HUD is a must have for me. Not really a necessity but I also love the info being on the windshield right in front of you. My last car had this feature and I knew I wanted it on my Acadia.

·
Registered
6,695 Posts
Chappy1968 -
Did you make the pickup yet??? How's the new ride? Lots of luck and enjoyment. :cheers:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's been 12 hours and i LOVE my ACADIA!

Today is play day! Going to make sure my car is set up just the way i like it....First order of business is to get new all weather floor mats....the standard ones are little on the " thin" side.....

One thing to notice for all new drivers.....the looks you get as you drive this bad boy down the road.....

Next updates to include a few images!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts