GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Searching the web found soe 22" rims from Gianna wheels. Talked to them on the phone and they confirmed they have some wheels that will fit the Acadia bolt pattern. Check out there web site. www.giannawheels.com. I was looking at the BLITZ with black inserts for my liquid silver acadia.

Attachments

·
Registered
133 Posts
Yuck, just not my style. But to each their own.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I have a hard time picturing what they would look like on the Acadia. Even if they looked incredible, I would still stick to the 19"ers. My wife would kill me if I spent money on something like that.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I hope you like it, I am just SO not in to "pimping my ride". I have seen others post of the rims they are considering and found them to be a little less flashy and gangsta/over the top than the Blitz.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Do you have a Black Acadia? I love color matching and Chrome wheels. I have seen these on a Nissan altima.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am actually lookong for some 18" or 19" rims. Not having much luck so far, everything looks the same, and I want something that looks different. Found these and liked the look, thought I would pass along. My wife would kill me also if I went with some 22" rims. Love the way mine rides and do not want to change the ride with bigger rims and low profile tires.

·
Registered
683 Posts
so just wait for more 18's and 19's to come along. I posted another thread that showed TireRack would soon have some 18" rims available. I usually like color-matched myself, but I've done my own research and saw other vehicles with this rim and wasn't too impressed. A little too much color matching going on. Needs to be less in your face and more of an accent IMO.

·
Registered
812 Posts
nyc find, if somebody can just photoshopped them that be great...... ;D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts