GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2022 AT4 GMC Acadia
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
When I first saw this particular model (AT4). I had to have one. So when the timing was right. Me and the wifey picked one up in white. And we love it. My wife has a ‘21 Redline Traverse and has had other traverses as well. So we’re fairly familiar with the platform. Looking forward to sharing ideas and reading up on all of this forum.

This thing drives like a dream. First car I ever owned fully loaded. Only have to get the parking sensor controller? retrofitted and it’ll be good to go.
That’s about it for now…
Paul
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Car Vehicle

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
When I first saw this particular model (AT4). I had to have one. So when the timing was right. Me and the wifey picked one up in white. And we love it. My wife has a ‘21 Redline Traverse and has had other traverses as well. So we’re fairly familiar with the platform. Looking forward to sharing ideas and reading up on all of this forum.

This thing drives like a dream. First car I ever owned fully loaded. Only have to get the parking sensor controller? retrofitted and it’ll be good to go.
That’s about it for now…
Paul
Welcome to the forum. Great looking AT4 . .!

Reactions: Crakbox

·
Registered
118 Posts
Only have to get the parking sensor controller? retrofitted and it’ll be good to go.
Have been wondering about this parts issue - is it just the controller which must be installed (all other parts/wiring are in place)? Is GMC's obligation to do so spelled out in the sales contract?

I love the AT4 as well. Been thinking impractical thoughts about getting one, but this "retrofit" thing scares me a little. It's one thing to have them just plug in a missing controller board down the line, but having a dealer mechanic fiddling around, cutting and installing wiring harnesses and such is entirely another. Seems much more likely everything would already be in place except for the microchip-related stuff.

Tom

1 - 3 of 3 Posts