GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Re: 2022 Acadia 4cyl Turbo
Mileage City / Hwy - Ride - Engine power - Handling - Road Noise- 9 Spd Tran shifting Etc let's hear your stories!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited by Moderator)
I have no story to share. As long as the V6 is available, no way I would buy an Acadia with a 4 banger.
I get it, I own a V8 Lexus and Corvette the Acadia is my basic transportation and at 5 bucks gallon I'm looking to crunch the MPG with this New 4cyl turbo!!

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
I'm not sure how pleased you will be with the 4 cylinder MPG. My last Acadia was an '18, AWD 3.6. When the lease was up last year I opted to replace it with a '21 Buick Envision with the 2.0T. The Envision is much smaller than the Acadia.

Surprisingly, the 3.6 Acadia and the 2.0 Envision get about the same MPG both around town and on the highway.

I also have a Corvette, an '84 that likes 93 octane fuel.........fill ups are painful......but the fun factor when driving it quickly numbs the pain. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not sure how pleased you will be with the 4 cylinder MPG. My last Acadia was an '18, AWD 3.6. When the lease was up last year I opted to replace it with a '21 Buick Envision with the 2.0T. The Envision is much smaller than the Acadia.

Surprisingly, the 3.6 Acadia and the 2.0 Envision get about the same MPG both around town and on the highway.

I also have a Corvette, an '84 that likes 93 octane fuel.........fill ups are painful......but the fun factor when driving it quickly numbs the pain. :)
I have drivin 500 miles in my 22 Sle 4 banger and this engine is snappy and responsive. However the Jury is still out on the MPG so far I'm only seeing maybe 22 -24 racing around town, was getting bout 19 - 21 in my V6 Slt so we shall see how a road trip plays out!! Yea so far ride ride and handling is great!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts