GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Picked this up Thursday evening. I usually buy lease turn-ins, but the used car market has lost its mind recently, so used is nearly the same price as new. Glad it worked out, cause I really love the refreshed grille.
Acadia.jpg

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Looks good. I still prefer the 17-19, but that's darn close... still one of the nicer looking SUV's on the market IMO.

·
Super Moderator
21,713 Posts
Looks nice. That ebony twilight will look great with a coat of tree pollen on it. LOL One of life's minor hassles when buying a new car in the spring.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks nice. That ebony twilight will look great with a coat of tree pollen on it. LOL One of life's minor hassles when buying a new car in the spring.
Yeah, It was raining the day I bought it, and the next day when I drove it to where I work down a dirt road that had just been chlorided. I had to wash it each of the first 4 days I owned it, lol

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Since this whole thread is just my vehicle, I'll continue posting pictures/mods as I play around with it. It's against my nature to leave things alone, so although they'll be small changes, I'll post them here. Just got the Weathertech liners installed Friday evening. Next will hopefully be replacing the overhead console with one that has the HomeLink in it. I'm also going to swing by the muffler shop one of these afternoons and find out what it will cost me to have them untack the exhaust tips for a few days. Then I'll have them powdercoated gloss black. Only other thing I have planned for now is if I can eventually find a good deal on a set of black 20" wheels off a Traverse and swap my tires onto those rims and sell the Elevation wheels off mine. I like the split 5-spokes alot more than these wheels that have what looks like 6 of the little panels from the front fender of a sierra in them.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Can you post which wheels you mean specifically? Curious.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can you post which wheels you mean specifically? Curious.
Current 2021 Acadia Elevation Wheel
AcadiaWheels.jpg
Traverse Wheel (Same wheel used on Traverse Redline, minus the red lines)
TraverseWheel.jpg
Option 2: Niche M231 (I think these would look amazing on my Acadia)
NicheM231.png
Option 3: Helo HE912
HeloHE912.jpg

Reactions: Grantv

·
Registered
2,042 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I like the Traverse wheels. Also, may be able to gt a set for a really good price as "take offs" from and owner.
That was my thinking as well. I think the Niche wheels would look awesome, but they'd also be over $1200. The Traverse wheels I find occasionally in the 800-900 range, and I could probably get a decent chunk of that back selling mine.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
That was my thinking as well. I think the Niche wheels would look awesome, but they'd also be over $1200. The Traverse wheels I find occasionally in the 800-900 range, and I could probably get a decent chunk of that back selling mine.
You could always sign up over at the Traverse(Lamba) forum and register. Then place a post in the Sell/Buy area.

·
Registered
2021 Acadia AT4
8 Posts
Picked this up Thursday evening. I usually buy lease turn-ins, but the used car market has lost its mind recently, so used is nearly the same price as new. Glad it worked out, cause I really love the refreshed grille.
View attachment 11046
Looks nice! We were looking at them also but decided to go with the 21 AT4 but I love all the black on your!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just picked up my SLT Elevation edition this week too!! Love this package!! Ordered black emblems too
Interesting, you have different wheels. I like those a little better.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Yes . . wonder if he put different ones on right away or GMC used what they could get?

·
Registered
2021 Acadia SLT Elevation
4 Posts
I just picked up my ‘21 Elevation about a month ago. Couldn’t agree more on the wheels. I thought they might grow on me, but they haven’t. Super interested to know what Dupontdjs has for wheels on his ride… would love to make a change myself!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts