GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had this SUV for over 3 years and hardly used the remote start but on a recent trip we experienced snow and sub-freezing temperatures and I tried it. No problem with the starting sequence on the RKE but when I got to the car none of the heating functions, including seat warmers, was operational. Nothing of any help in the manual, but I did make sure the functions I wanted were left on along with the AUTO setting before trying it again the next day. Still no pre-warming of the cabin, which defeats the main purpose of remote starting.

What's the solution? I've read about resetting routines on some systems, but can't find one specific for Acadias.

· Registered
11 Posts
Can't help you with this ,but I hope you get some advice on it. I am having the same problem with my 2019 Acadia SLT.

Reactions: Hellie

· Registered
530 Posts
:unsure: Per the owner's manual (Page 35) climate control, heated seats and steering wheel should all function with remote start. Maybe something that has to be enabled in the vehicle personalization options? Worth looking to see if that's the case.

· Registered
11 Posts
:unsure: Per the owner's manual (Page 35) climate control, heated seats and steering wheel should all function with remote start. Maybe something that has to be enabled in the vehicle personalization options? Worth looking to see if that's the case.
Thank You for the info. I checked my personalization options, changed a few and before you know it, the climate control is activated with the auto start. Thanks again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts