GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Should be a great car. Sadly most will end up as garage queens. Even sadder they will be priced outside my budget. I will need to stick with my trusty '84.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Reading the Vette article took me to THIS .

Now there are not identical twins that could make my garage really happy. The latest ZR! in one bay and the new XKE clone in the other. However I would really prefer a real XKE instead of the modern electric version.

I think that the 2017 Vette is a really great looking vehicle.

George

·
Registered
599 Posts
that is one bad ass looking automobile for sure.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I just can't warm up to the looks of the C7, same with the new Acadia. I wish I could but...I still think the C6 is the best looking Corvette of all, so far anyway!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I just can't warm up to the looks of the C7, same with the new Acadia. I wish I could but...I still think the C6 is the best looking Corvette of all, so far anyway!
????? I cannot tell much difference between the new and old Acadia's. The new is slightly smaller.

George

·
Registered
388 Posts
????? I cannot tell much difference between the new and old Acadia's. The new is slightly smaller.

George
They look like 2 entirely different vehicles to me, I can tell the difference a mile away...I was behind a new one when they first came out and thought I was behind a Terrain.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts