I was just comparing a couple of Monroney stickers online: a "stripped" SLT-1 (no extra options on the sticker), and an SLE-2 (with the 8" screen added). Here's what I came up with. I was hoping one or more here could try to validate some of these things because those online Monroney stickers aren't always accurate:
- SLT-1 adds leather seats vs. cloth in SLE-2
- SLT-1 has larger/color 4.2” Driver Information Screen, vs. 3.5 Monochrome in SLE-2
- SLT-1 has Auto-Dimming rear-view mirror, vs. usual manual tilt adjust in SLE-2
- SLT-1 adds 120 volt outlet on rear of center console.
- SLT-1 adds 2-way power lumbar on the 8-way power driver’s seat.
- SLT-1 adds 8-way power passenger seat
- SLT-1 adds Universal Home Remote
- Apparently, no differences (according to Monroney sticker comparison)
- SLT-1 adds BOSE premium sound system with 8 vs. 6 speakers
- SLT-1 adds Driver Alert Pkg 1:
- Lane Change Alert/Side Blind Zone: Side Mirror alerts
- Rear Cross Traffic: Warning Triangles in Rear Vision Camera when in REVERSE
- Rear Park Assist: Provides Distance-To-Object alerts when in REVERSE
- The side-view mirrors have an “Auto Dim” feature to adjust for bright lights from behind
- SLT-1 says “Painted Aluminum Wheels” vs. “Machined Aluminum Wheels” on the SLE-2 (????)